Vikklan- Kidnapped

Vikk's P.O.V.

YouTube was considered a normal thing now, especially considering how much it was laughed at only a few years earlier. I had a tiny channel, a few thousand subscribers, and was a massive fanboy around a lot of the bigger channels.

One channel in particular I liked was the channel of a boy called Lachlan, an Australian who lived in England like me, who was about the same age as me. He did gaming videos like I did but was a lot bigger than me, creeping up to the hundred thousand mark and growing like mad. I never thought he would notice me.

I liked every single one of his videos, commented all the time, followed him on all his social media accounts and liked every post, commented or replied to them as well. It might have been a little creepy from his end but I just liked his content, and I liked him as a person.

It was a complete accident that I ran into him one day, I was out on a walk in the park. I hadn't been paying attention to where I was walking and accidently ran into someone who also wasn't paying attention to where they were walking.

"Oh! Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said, looking up at the tall boy I had run into. I then startled because I knew that face, I knew who I had run into. "Wait... Lachlan?"

He blinked and rubbed his chest where my head had slammed into him. He nodded, slowly and confused.

"Y-yeah?" Realization ran through his face and he nodded. "Oh, you watch my videos?" I nodded. "What's your name?"

"Vikk and I'm- I'm sorry for running into you." I stuttered, rubbing my forehead awkwardly. He smiled, his cheeks and the tips of his ears going red.

"It's alright, I wasn't looking where I was going either." We stood there for a few seconds, neither of us had anything to say and it was getting a little awkward. "Ummm... see you?"

I nodded and then we both headed in the direction we had been walking originally. Already I was going over everything I had fucked up in that conversation but Lachlan was a lot more down to earth than I thought he would be, and awkward too.

I had only walked about a minute and when I glanced back Lachlan was still in sight and definitely in earshot. I was just wandering along minding my own business and was again not looking where I was going when I was jumped by this guy.

He was taller than me by quite a few inches and damn was he heavier than me so I didn't even get the chance to fight back before I was pinned to the ground. I screamed out but his fist hit my head, and I was out.

------------------------------------------------

I shuddered, feeling around in the dark. There was no light and no way for me to see so my hand scrabbled along the wall, desperate to find something, a door knob, a window, a chair or something that would tell me that I wasn't in a cold, empty concrete box.

Sobbing, I curled up in the corner when I realised that I was lost and alone. There was nothing, no signs of life other than my own beaten and broken body, crying in the corner. I was scared and terrified and had no idea where I was, and my entire body was aching with pain.

There were bruises running the entire length of my body, I could feel them by tracing my fingers up and down my arms and legs. There was also dried blood somewhere on my back and my head was spun every time I tried to stand, so I simply curled up in the corner and hoped someone would save me. I didn't have high hopes though.

My mind was a mess. I had been unconscious for I don't know how long and awake for hours and hours just trying to work out what had happened. I kept almost passing out and I just felt dizzy and sick and confused and finally I broke down and bawled.