Vikklan- Everything Part 3

Lachlan's P.O.V.

Vikk and I had been friends for quite a while, brought together by our mutual love for our job, the games we played and the people we played them with. We were the youngest in the group, the only ones not in North America and the ones on the weird ass time zones, so we found we recorded together often and talked outside of work.

Vikk was always willing to let me rant and talk to him about everything I was dealing with and I always allowed him to do the same, rant and rave about all the bullshit YouTube put us through.

I didn't realise that I was falling for him.

It took me months to realise that every time we called there were butterflies in my stomach and I watched every single one of his videos in my spare time and fell asleep thinking of him. Basically I was very, very gay and very, very in love with him.

I hated it, but the feelings didn't go away.

---------------------------------------------------------

I never knew what was happening on the other side of the screen, at least until Vikk told me later, but apparently the same thing had been happening with him. On the other side of the world, on the other side of the camera, Vikk had slowly been falling for me just as I had been falling for him.

It was something of an accident that we ended up confessing to each other our feelings during one of my many trips around the world, this time to London. We were a little drunk and our normally rigid social filters slipped away, as did our embarrassment of our crushes.

That little heart to heart ended in a passionate kiss and both of us gasping for breath, bright red but happy. Our mutual passion for our job and the games we played brought us together, and it ended with us together as a couple.

"I love you Vikk." I whispered. "With everything in my heart."

Lachlan's P.O.V.

Vikk shrieked as my fingers brushed his waist, dissolving into low giggles at the touch. I blinked but started laughing too because the boy was so ticklish that even simple touches to his waist of stomach would send him into peels of laughter that ruined any sexual mood we had previously had.

We had had some tension between us and I had been going in to take his shirt off, but I hadn't been careful enough and it turned into shrieks of laughter. I tried again with the same result and Vikk squirmed around on the bed, his shirt half pulled up to expose his stomach.

Screw it. I thought, the mood ruined but it had turned into a light, happy-go-lucky one. I leaned forward and dug my fingers into his ribs, earning more squirming and happy shrieking from the older boy and he almost fell off the bed in his fight to get away from me.

"La-Lach-LACHLAN!" He yelped, giggling and playfully slapping my hands away. "Nah! ST-stapphhhhh!!!!"

"Why though?" I asked, sniggering. "This is fun."

"No it's not!!!" He shrieked, but that stopped when I leaned down to kiss him. He sighed, catching his breath. "Dork."

Vikk's P.O.V.

I held the box out for the man on the other side of the counter to take and he did, an apprehensive look on his face. I simply smiled and shrugged my shoulders, well aware of how odd it really looked to be returning an engagement ring. I held up my hand, a different ring, a diamond one, glistening on my ring finger.

"Returning for refund?" I nodded, and then he saw my ring. "Oh, I thought you were returning it because something bad happened...?" The question at the end of his voice rang out, and I knew he wanted to know the details. I smiled.

"He got there first. I planned to do it on our anniversary but my birthday is like 2 weeks before that and he worked up the courage before I did. I like this one more and he's got a matching one, so I don't need it anymore." I smiled, going red while remembering his proposal. It had been perfect, on the balcony of a restaurant of a balcony while the sun set and friends and family surrounded us.

"Well that's a better story than most if not all of the ring returns I get here. I'm glad it ended well for you." He gave me a genuine smile as he handed me back my receipt, the money I had spent on the ring deposited in my bank account. "Treasure him."

"I will."

Vikk's P.O.V.

The second we got in a call together I knew that Lachlan was exhausted but he didn't want to admit it. I could see the bag under his eyes and he was yawning every other minute having been up for well over 24 hours by that point, so I wasn't surprised when his eyes started to slip closed.

"Tell you what." I said, interrupting his yawn. "You end this call here and get into bed and then call me back on your phone. That way we can keep talking, but if you fall asleep you won't have to go to a doctor because you slept on your desk."

"But I'm not-"

"You are, don't try to deny it." He sighed but finally nodded, giving me a tired smile before ending the call.

He called back just over a minute later, now tucked up in bed. He smiled at him and I grinned back, continuing our previous conversation exactly where we left off as if nothing had happened and slowly, quietly, his eyes slipped shut and his breathing slowed. I smiled but decided to stay in the call with him while he slept, he'd had a long day and although it sounded creepy, I liked the sound of him sleeping because it meant I knew he was safe and sound and peaceful.

I yawned, surprising myself. I didn't think I was tired.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I must have fallen asleep at some point because when I woke up my face was mashed against the keyboard, which fortunately hadn't done anything, and Lachlan was still fast asleep on the other end of the call. Glancing at the clock I discovered I had slept for about 4 hours.

Yawning and stretching I stood up and left Lachlan, still in the call, and went downstairs to grab something to eat. Going downstairs however, was one of the most embarrassing moments and decisions of my life.

Simon grinned at me.

"So you and Lachlan slept together huh?" I blinked and faltered.

"I'm sorry what?"

"I came into your room and you and Lachlan were sleeping together." He grinned, almost evilly. "So now I can say you slept together."

"I- what- seriously?"

"Yes." He turned and yelled towards the living room, where I could hear JJ and Josh. "VIKK AND LACHLAN SLEPT TOGETHER!!!"

"Simon!"

Lachlan's P.O.V.

"Ah shit!" I swore, jumping back from the bench where I had just stubbed my toe. I groaned in pain and hobbled away, limping and clinging onto the bench while trying to swear again.

"Watch your fucking language." Vikk said under his breath behind me, half sarcastically and half seriously. I turned and gave him an are you serious look and he just raised an eyebrow over a cup of coffee, leaving me to go back to the pain my toe was giving me.

"I swear to God Vikk, if you're actually serious about that I might strangle you."

"Watch your fucking language." He said again, this time through laughter. "And yes, I'm very serious."