Leston- Switch (Smut)

Lachlan's P.O.V.

Kissing in the shower was always a great idea as far as I was concerned and Preston found no reason to complain about it either. We had gone out to dinner that night to celebrate our anniversary, something both of us thoroughly enjoyed, but the night was far from over.

I groaned when Preston pushed me into the shower wall and kissed me so forcefully that I almost lost his breath. It was overwhelming when Preston got like this and he had been more and more aggressive the past couple weeks- fighting to gain control over me.

As his hands roamed freely mine did as well, his skin heating with every touch. When Preston cupped my ass and slipped a finger between my cheeks I jolted and pushed him back a bit to catch my breath.

"What are you doin'?"

Preston smirked. "You said when I behave and quit being a bitch I could-."

I just nodded my head and closed my eyes. "I-."

"I promise I'll go real slow and if you don't like it I'll stop immediately. I just I just wanna try it at least once." Preston's voice got quieter and quieter as he spoke, his blush intensifying with each word. Even as embarrassed as he was about it he still wasn't going to back down, and I wasn't about to protest it either.

I sighed and licked my lips. "Let's just let things happen."

The bright wide smile I received was enough to make me grin in return, though I really wasn't looking forward to it I loved Preston enough to try it out. At least once.

Once the shower was off and we were dried, we made our way to the bedroom and before I could say anything Preston pushed me down on the bed. As our tongues slid together in a passionate kiss and Preston pressed his body against me, I couldn't help but wrap my arms around the older boy, squeezing him tight.

Preston trailed his kisses lower, nipping as he went. I sucked in a breath and bit my lip when Preston's hand closed around my cock and in the blink of an eye he was crouched between my legs and my boxers were off, his mouth closing around my hard member and swallowing around me. God he knew how much I loved it, even when he was submissive, and he did his best to keep it up as long as he could before pulling back to catch his breath.

Without alerting me to what he was doing he rummaged through the beside draw for the bottle of lube and thoroughly coated two fingers. When he used his other hand to spread one of my legs I tensed, a bolt of fear shooting through me.

"You alright?" He asked softly, looking up at me with wide eyes.

"No." My voice got so quiet that I knew Preston had barely heard me. "Just nervous."

Preston gave me a sweet smile and placed a slick finger against my entrance. "I promise I won't hurt you."

That said he added just a little pressure and returned his mouth to my cock. I was so distracted with my scared thoughts that I didn't feel when Preston finally pushed a finger inside me. It wasn't until he was at the knuckle that he felt it all and even then it was only because he moved his finger. I let out a small gasp and opened my eyes, the feeling was odd and I was unused to it, there was a burning sensation around where his finger entered my body. I blinked at him and felt the digit slide further in.

Preston licked his lips and held another finger to my entrance, this time applying more pressure and hovering over it a bit longer. I closed my eyes as I felt a strange, new stirring in the pit of my stomach. When he began to slowly pull the finger back and push it forward, however, something happened. Instead of it feeling awkward and weird and uncomfortable it was like someone had flipped a switch inside me.

My head tipped back and I bit my lip harder. Encouraged by my response, it seemed, Preston returned his mouth to my cock and picked up the speed with his finger, still moving pretty slowly but without pausing to allow me to adjust.

After a moment Preston pulled his finger almost all the way out and began to press the second one in. I barely tensed at this but a shiver ran all the way up my spine, pressing my hips onto the bed. He pushed in further, the burning feeling growing, until both fingers pressed against my prostate and I jumped.

"Oh sh-shit." I groaned, willing myself not to move.

I reached down with one hand and grabbed a handful of Preston's hair. He waited for what felt like forever, his fingers no longer moving and it made me squirm before slowly pulling the two fingers out and pressed a third in. When I hissed at the burn he stopped.

"Should I stop?" He asked quietly, watching for my reaction.

"It no. Just." I didn't know how to explain it because the sensation was so strange yet I liked it.

"Weird?" I nodded.

Preston grinned and in my distracted state he decided to push all three fingers in as deep as they could go, ignoring another hiss from me but only because it quickly turned into a low moan. His fingertips had brushed my prostate. That was when he slowly began to fuck me with his fingers, stretching me and making my breathing and chest stutter.

When my hips began to move in time with his thrusting fingers I knew that Preston knew it was time to move on to the next phase. Still moving his hand back and forth he sat up and leaned over me, pressing his lips to my neck.

"Can I?" He whispered but I didn't trust myself to talk without begging for him to fuck me harder, so I nodded.

When the tip of Preston's cock pressed lightly against me I shut my eyes and gritted my teeth, trying to calm my erratic breathing. This was the first time that anything like this had happened to me- I had always topped before this, for Preston and all of my previous partners. I liked it though.

Preston rested his forehead on my shoulder and he moved as slowly as he could but when he finally pushed past the tight ring of muscle we both groaned in unison. There was a sheen of sweat on my forehead and I gasped, my grip on his hair tightening.

"Fu-fuck Preston-" I stuttered, gasping again.

I could tell that Preston was trying to take it slow but I knew when you were so far in your body had a mind of its own and I didn't blame him. He was barely half way in before he pulled out and slowly pushed back in, making me tense and tighten harshly around him. Preston was trembling and panting but not as much as me, my hitching breaths and death grip on him added to that.

"Oh God. I can't Preston...!"

Preston moved, pressing himself deeper before pulling back out once more. He raised his head so we could kiss. He moved again, tilting his hips up and I groaned at the feeling of Preston's length sliding that much further into me. Suddenly Preston pulled his hips almost all the way out before snapping them forward again and I cried out because the feelings it sent through me were so painful and wonderful and-

I panted, moaning when he did it again. "Shit, Pres Preston-oh fuck."

I couldn't speak. I couldn't think enough to form words. Preston's thrusts picked up speed even more, the feeling, the friction, the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh. My hips bucked and the sensations- they were too much for me.

I came hard, gasping and clenching around Preston so hard that I heard him gasp too and he continued to thrust into me through my orgasm, chasing his own. It only took another moment before he lost it and came hard and deep inside me, collapsing on top of me.

Once Preston caught his breath he sat back and slowly pulled out of me, earning a wince and I shuddered.

"That." I stopped, not sure what else to say. "It was amazing."

We lay there for a moment, while I processed everything that had just happened. It wasn't quite as weird or uncomfortable as I thought it would be but in the end I had liked it. I wouldn't do it all the time, but I wouldn't say no if he suggested it.

"Hey Lachy?" He looked up at me with soft eyes, back to his normal- and less dominant- self.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

I chuckled and pulled Preston into my arms. "And I love you too Pressy."