Vikklan- Plug (Smut)

Lachlan's P.O.V.

That morning I woke up sweaty and horny, and decided it was the perfect day to enact my plan. Vikk was fast asleep next to me but the two of us had to get up to go to our morning college lecture in less than half an hour and I knew that even before we left, Vikk would be very pissed off.

I had been planning it for some time now, specifically for a day when we had to go out for several hours just because I could torture him for even longer, and he couldn't escape. He couldn't exactly leave in the middle of a 300 person lecture, so he would have to sit there and try his best to stay quiet.

"Wake up Vikky!" I whisper-yelled, my hand trailing down his stomach. He blinked up at me and his eyes widened when he saw the look on my face, knowing it was going to be a bad day for him.

------------------------------------------------------

Half an hour later Vikk was standing by the front door, a menacing look on his face. And the reason for his terrifying glare was because I, being the horny little bitch I was and I was holding several things over his head, had told him that unless he kept a butt plug in him for the whole lesson I would release a secret of his. It wasn't blackmail or anything, he agreed to it freely, but it was mostly just to tease him more.

The other thing was, the plug was a remote controlled vibrator and in my hand I clutched the remote that could make it vibrate. Vikk's looks were pleading and I knew he was telling me not to make it too embarrassing for him, we were in a massive public space that was mostly silent, but no. I wasn't that nice.

The whole class I could tell he was constantly frustrated and was desperately trying to stop the little moans that very nearly fell from his lips, which just got worse the second I started the vibrations. I started it on the lowest settings, giving him almost 10 minutes to adjust before I turned it up and little and watched as he desperately ground his hips into the chair for some sense of relief.

I giggled as I turned it onto the max setting in the last 5 minutes of class, when people were noisier and starting to pack up. I saw him muffle his moan in his hand and glare at me while his face was bright red. I was going to make the most of it.

---------------------------------------------------------

The second we got home Vikk practically begged me to do something, tugging on my hand and giving me puppy eyes, but I didn't give in.

"Oh no Vikky, not yet. You're going to have to wait until tonight." The look on his face was brilliant, especially since it was only noon and he was going to have to suffer for a long while yet.

Vikk spent most of the day bouncing his leg, whimpering quite loudly and wandering around the house because he didn't want to sit still. The best part was when he was doing his homework though, because he kept rolling his hips just as he had done during class but much more obviously now. He survived until about half past 6 until he snapped.

"Please Lachlan!" He begged, crawling onto the bed beside me. He was giving me the puppy eyes again but I finally decided that he had suffered enough and it was about time I gave him some relief. He begged me again.

I hummed in response and grabbed the lube from the bedside table before settling in between Vikk's thighs. I spread lube onto my fingers, warming them up, gaze on Vikk. Vikk's breath had increased slightly and his eyes were lidded as he stared into mine, lust blooming in them.

"Good boy." I ran a slick finger over Vikk's entrance and he gasped at the coolness of it. I pushed a finger inside, sliding up to the knuckle with ease, after all he had been stretched by the plug all morning and afternoon. "I could probably just -"

I slipped in a second finger and Vikk mewled, back arching while I hummed again, slowly rocking my fingers in and out. This went on for a while, me fucking him gently with my fingers. Every once in a while he would spread them, stretching Vikk's rim and making sweet noises flood from between pink lips.

Vikk was always beautiful when aroused, tongue lolling, lips parted and cheeks flushed a rosy colour. I loved to watch him come apart and I especially loved it because it was him making Vikk come apart, all because of my actions. I pulled his fingers out, reaching for the plug again and lubing it up. I pressed it to Vikk's rim, making him sigh in pleasure as it easily sunk in, a whimper torn from his lips as I pulled it out again and then slammed it back in.

"Are you ready?" I asked, but I didnt give Vikk time to answer.

I instead cranked the plug up to the highest setting it would go and a moan was ripped from him, small hands grasping at the sheets as the vibrations ran through him.

"Lach- Lachlan!" Vikk choked out, his eyes watering.

I narrowed my eyes and set up a brutal pace, slamming the plug in to him and roughly jerking it out on an outward thrust. I knew he always loved when I fucked him hard and brutal, secretly loving the feeling of being destroyed. He looked so innocent and nobody expected it from him, but I knew better than that.

Vikk opened his mouth to say something but the plug vibrated to life inside of him and suddenly he was thrusting down into my hands, unable to hold himself back.

"Good boy, I think you deserve this one, just this once."

The encouraging words whispered in his ears fell silent as he came onto his stomach, reaching his climax suddenly and heavily. He lay there, his eyes fluttering as he came down from his high while I worked myself to my own climax, spilling seed onto his thigh.

I left him for a few minutes, letting him float back down to reality and when I returned and I smiled softly at Vikk. He blinked, clearly exhausted. I had been filling up the bathtub for him, the lavender scent floating into the bedroom.

"Bath?" I asked gently and he gave a slight nod of his head. I lifted him from the bed and lowered him into the lavender smelling bubble bath, myself clambering in beside him. He leaned back against my chest as I massaged his scalp comfortingly.

"Was that okay?" I asked, slightly worried I had gone too far. Vikk tried to speak but his voice was hoarse from screaming. He cleared his throat and shook his head,

"Felt good." He mumbled.

I pressed a kiss to his forehead and smiled, the water moving around us. Vikk drifted off to sleep like this, perfectly content although he would be undoubtedly sore in the morning.

I lowered Vikk into our bed soon after, dressed in a soft shirt and boxers. He didn't stir once, the exhaustion of the day finally lulling him into a peaceful sleep.