Poofless/Vikklan- Make Out Part 2

Lachlan's P.O.V.

"YOU TWO!" I roared down the hall, hearing the shrieks of laughter coming from their bedroom. I rattled the door handle but it was locked and, knowing they weren't going to open it anytime soon, stalked back down the hallway into Vikk and I's room.

Even down the hall I could still hear their laughter and although I was mad at them for posting photos without our permission, we had it coming for us considering we did the exact same to them, and the anger eventually faded into giggles. Vikk was doing the exact same, examining the photos while he lay on our bed.

Sure the two of us had been pretty private about our relationship online, there were only a select few photos that we had chosen and allowed up there, but I supposed it was time for more to be out there. Both of us were a lot more confident in ourselves and each other than we had been when we first got together and even just since we publicly announced it, and neither of us were opposed to anything that wasn't too scandalous going out there.

I was only a little mad about the last photo- the one with both of us shirtless and fiercely making out- but I knew it would spawn a ton of fanfiction and fanart that would keep the buzz up around us for a little while. I didn't mean to speak specifically in our online presence, but that was the only upside to the photo I could think of. Personally I didn't like it being out there, I was generally a private person, but Vikk seemed mostly alright with it and was even laughing about it, so I really couldn't be too mad.

"We had it coming for us." He giggled, gesturing for me to come and lie down beside him. "And besides, these replies are pure gold!"

By that point the anger at Preston and Rob had faded and I was a little more level-headed about the situation so I clambered onto the bed and flopped down beside him. Vikk started to read off some of the replies, many of them from big name and openly gay YouTubers who we had never even interacted with before, but it was funny.

Several replies sent us into fits of laughter and others made us awe, the support and also the general air of oh my fucking god these photos though was amazing and I couldn't help but love it. Technically we were 'out' but not like 'out, out' so we had never expected this much love and support.

"Do you reckon we should thank Preston and Rob for this?" I finally asked, once Vikk put his phone down. The replies and retweets and likes were coming in so fast that we couldn't read them all, even after an hour, so we had decided to take a break.

"Of course we should! We've literally just been blown up!" I giggled.

"That sounds like a bad thing Vikky." I replied, tugging him closer. Before we had been lying on our stomachs but now Vikk had decided that he wanted to lie on top of me, which I gladly allowed. He was as light as anything.

"It's not though!" He pouted, sounding like a child. "But still, we should thank them."

-------------------------------------------------------------

As it turned out, we had to wait a long while to thank them because for about 6 hours they remained holed up in their room with the door locked and refused to allow anyone in, thinking we were still mad at them. No matter how long we stood outside their door and told them that we weren't mad they refused to open it so eventually we gave up, going back to our room with a bag of popcorn to watch a movie.

Throughout the movie Vikk read off some of the more interesting replies to the photos or lives and replies from big YouTubers. We were, or at least I was, incredibly surprised at the number of verified accounts that descended on Preston's tweet to congratulate us, or them for their sneak photos, and give their support.

But eventually they emerged from their hidey hole, grinning as they peeked around our bedroom door. Vikk saw them first.

"Rob! Preston!" He yelled excitedly, scrambling off the bed and bolting at them. At first they looked apprehensive but the second Vikk tackled them both into huge hugs their looks changed to grins and they hugged the smaller boy back.

"What's the hug for?" Rob asked, barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Thank you!" Vikk said brightly, tugging them both over to the bed. "Did you see the replies!? There's so many!"

"Why- why exactly are you thanking us?" Preston said, confused.

"Cause you put us out there." I interjected, patting the bed so they sat down beside me. Vikk crawled up to my side and grinned at them, burying his head happily in my shoulder. "As much as we really didn't want to be out there you kinda forced your hand there. Also we deserved it so there's that too."

Both of them grinned at us but quickly relaxed when they realised we really didn't have any negative intentions, we were alright with what they had done and were welcoming them with open arms. Vikk relaxed against me, his hand snaking into mine.

"You really, really did deserve it though but I can't say we're sorry." Preston sniggered. "Actually yeah, we really aren't sorry."

"And you have no reason to." I said, smiling. "Because we aren't mad."

There was no more conversation on either side and although we were halfway through a movie that I doubted either Preston and Rob had seen Vikk managed to whisper the general plot points in their direction and they settled down to watch it.

Vikk didn't seem entirely engaged in the movie as he was scrolling through the replies and likes on Preston's tweet, smiling at all of them and occasionally tugging on my arm to show me that he particularly liked. 99% of the replies were sweet, fans squealing and people congratulating us on coming out even though we had been out, as in people knew the two of us were gay and together but it had never been confirmed by us, for well over a year.

I pressed a kiss to the side of Vikk's neck, smiling.

"Love you babe." I whispered, well aware that Preston and Rob could hear us.

"I love you too." He whispered back, grinning. "Love you too."