Vikklan- Carry Me

Lachlan's P.O.V.

As much as I laughed and teased Vikk for his weight and muscle gain, I had to admit I was very, very proud of him for sticking by it. He had always been a skinny little twig for as long as I had known him, for as long as I could remember, and now he was healthy, happy and back on track.

He was proud of himself too and although he didn't boast about it, he did talk to me about it a lot and about how it allowed him to be more productive. He told me about how he felt more awake, how he was more motivated and productive and how he was able to get more done because he felt good.

And also, damn he looked good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Lachlan!" I heard Vikk's excited call from across the terminal and ran in his direction, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him tightly. He squirmed a little as I almost- almost, but not quite- lifted him off the ground to hug him even closer. "Put me down!"

I laughed and did as he asked, taking the handle of my suitcase. I was flat out exhausted after a 24 hour flight and couldn't wait to get back to Vikk's apartment so I could eat and then pass out. Vikk saw my look and started to lead me towards his car outside, smiling as he slipped his hand in mine.

"God I missed you." He mumbled, waiting until we were in the car (with tinted windows) before he went in for a kiss.

I kissed back fiercely, having not seen him in 6 months, but the second the car started I sat back in my seat and started to drop off, my head nodding onto my chest. I heard Vikk's low chuckle at my sleepiness and his hand slipped into mine over the centre console.

"Oh!" Vikk yelped, his phone buzzing. "Hold up. Imma pull over for a second."

I had jolted up at the surprise of his loud yelp and watched as he pulled over, picked his phone up and spoke into it.

"Hello? Simon what do you want, I was driving." There was a pause. "Yes, I've picked him up. He's right beside me. Why?" Another pause. "Uhhhhh, fine! You should've done it last week when JJ went to the supermarket. Bye."

He looked across at me, my eyes sleepy.

"Sorry, we're making a detour to the supermarket Lachy, Simon wants more food and booze cause we've run out. Do you wanna get anything for lunch?" I nodded. "Alright, I'll get something for you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up Lachy..." Vikk whispered, squeezing my hand. I stirred a little but still didn't open my eyes, a few minutes passing in silence after the rustle of grocery bags disappeared. Vikk had probably taken them upstairs while I refused to get up but by the time he came back down I was blinking slowly, still not willing to move. Vikk opened the car door. "You gonna get out now?"

"No." I mumbled. " 'm tired." Vikk audibly sighed.

"Please? The others are gonna be here soon and I wanna get you fed and into bed before they start getting drunk." I shook my head again.

"Don't wanna." I griped. "Carry me if you're that insistent."

I didn't mean to sound like an asshole but I was tired, hungry and a little emotional and I just wanted to sleep, even if it meant I slept in the car.

"Alright then."

I yelped as Vikk pushed his arms beneath my knees and my back, scooping me out from the car and shoving the door closed with his foot. I could tell he was straining but he- less than 5 foot 8- was able to carry the 6 foot 2 me up a flight of stairs and into his apartment.

He dropped me on the couch, puffing from the effort, but he grinned with pride.

"Well shit." I said, stunned. "You're stronger than I thought, damn Vikk."

He laughed and wiped his hands on his jeans, sauntering into the kitchen with a proud smile on his face. He began unpacking the shopping, which I hadn't seen because I had been asleep in the car when he went inside, but he kept a couple of things out. Mostly booze and snack foods, but as I stood up and went closer I saw a fresh ham bread roll, a glass bottle of lemonade and a piece of belgium slice.

Vikk saw me looking at them and smiled, placing them all on a plate.

"I didn't know what you wanted so I got something simple and quick so you could go to bed." I nodded and smiled thankfully, taking it and going back to the couch. Vikk followed me and flopped down beside me, turning the television on.

As I ate my food, slowly because I was literally half asleep as I did so, Vikk sat partly on my lap and partly leaning against me and his hand slid into mine again, squeezing. He was humming a little until his breath too and I smiled to myself, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Tired?" He asked, reaching up to run his hand through my hair.

"Ye-" I cut myself off as the doorbell rung and Vikk turned towards the front door.

"That'll be one of the boys, probably Simon. He'll work out it's open soon."

I wasn't able to finish all of my food so with the belgium slice untouched and lemonade half drunk I set everything down on the ground and closed my eyes, still resting my head on Vikk. Simon opened the front door a moment later and came into the room with a bag, probably of booze.

"Hey Vikk, hey Lachlan." He smiled at me as I eyed him tiredly, now really just wanting to go to bed. "How was you flight Lachlan?"

"Okay." I mumbled, closing my eyes. "It was alright."

"I think it's time for you to go to bed Lachy." Vikk said, standing up so I had to rest my head on the couch. "Come on."

"Tired." I mumbled. "Can I just sleep here?"

"No you can't Lachy." Vikk whispered, crouching down in front of me. "Come on, bed."

After another moment when I didn't move Vikk sighed, then leaned down and scooped me up. I yelped but Vikk continued to hold onto me, adjusting his hold before turning and carrying me up the stairs into his bedroom. We were going to share in case someone got too drunk to get home, but also because Vikk and I hadn't seen each other in months. We wanted to be together, at least after I was more awake.

Simon watched Vikk carry me, his mouth hanging open.

Vikk lowered me onto his bed and smiled, quickly helping me out of my coat and shoes and into a t-shirt and sweatpants. I sighed in relief and crawled under the covers like a slug, reaching out for Vikk like a child. He smiled.

"I'll be up later, alright? We'll try and keep the noise down and there won't be any music cause otherwise the neighbours will complain." I nodded. "I'll get everyone out and then come up here. I'll try not to wake you."

"Night Vikky." I mumbled, smiling as he pressed a kiss to my forehead. "Love you."

"I love you too babe." He kissed me again. "Love you too."