The Pack OT6- Steamy Stream (Smut)

Jerome's P.O.V.

There was six of us, six tired, happy, hungry and horny boys playing around in the deep, warm, stream, late in the evening when we should probably be in bed. It was completely dark, the only light was from the several torches and lanterns that lit up only select parts of the group and the river.

Playful scrapping sent water splashing into the air, a stack of towels nearby and music coming from a stereo placed a safe distance away from potential splashing. Mitch sighed, comfortable as warmth lapped over his skin, leaning heavily against me, Preston flicking water at Rob when he wasn't looking. It was inevitable really, where things would end up when anyone got cheeky. Rob dove on his boyfriend, splashing everyone else in the process.

By the time everyone had wiped water out of their eyes and had stopped laughing, Preston and Rob were kissing, fingers sliding beneath the water to touch spots that made them gasp. Content to watch for the moment, I took a glance around at the others and grinned at the looks on their faces.

Fingers brushed across my thigh, Lachlan rubbing the bulge of his groin and squirming as Vikk touched him in turn; Mitch had tasked himself with holding Preston's arms so Rob could explore him at his leisure. The heat of the water didn't quite match the heat of my skin, prickling as my cock throbbed against my hand, watching as Lachlan's hand flexed and gripped Vikk tighter when he began biting teasingly at his neck.

Preston had pushed himself into Mitch's lap, slinging his arms around his neck and rubbing against his erection in lazy thrusts, fingers tangling in his short and curly brunette hair. His waist was almost enveloped by Preston's hands and arms, but he sighed happily in response all the same, even more so when Mitch rocked up to rut against him more firmly.

Behind me I could hear Vikk swearing under his breath and knew someone was teasing him without giving him what he wanted. There was arousal surrounding them, thick on the air from six hungry bodies, it heightened the mood but there was still a messy, ungraceful exit from the stream, tumbling down on towels over on the grass.

Vikk was ganged up on first, both Lachlan and Preston pushing him down on a towel, taking turns kissing him. He'd say later he was getting off easy compared to Mitch, but he seemed more than happy with the arrangement as Rob and I grabbed at him.

My lips and hands roved Mitch's soft belly, playful smirks on both Rob and my faces as we moved him down below us, his swim shorts quickly going down with them. I felt Mitch buck his hips as a warm hand wrapped around the base of his cock, joined by a second as Rob matched my efforts. My free hand rubbed over his stomach, knowing he was sensitive there too after years of exploring his body and the caresses made him squirm.

I looked around for a second at the other three, my hand still gently caressing Mitch while Rob peppered kisses along his neck and face. I watched as Lachlan lowered his mouth over Vikk's cock, tongue twirling over reddened, flushed skin and the sudden action made him jerk and grunt, moaning lowly.

I turned back to Mitch just as he whimpered, his hand clamped over his mouth as Rob's hand run up and down his cock. I smirked and got Rob to pull away from him, earning a half lidded glare.

We both pulled away but within seconds I had lifted Mitch into my lap, tugging down my boxer shorts and lowering him onto me. It earned a low moan as he sank down on my length, winching as he settled but I knew more was to come for him.

I inserted a finger, then another, alongside my cock to stretch him out and his head rolled forward with a low moan. Rob was seated facing me, smirking over Mitch's shoulder while the younger boy trembled between us in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Continuing until I had 4 fingers inside him with my cock, stretching him and curling them, continuous moans and whimpers falling from his lips like a fountain. Rob started to press himself into Mitch while latching his lips to mine over his shoulder and only a few seconds in he cried out, squirming while he tried to adjust to the immense pressure inside of him.

I could tell he was struggling to back, even more so when Rob and I picked up the pace, at first at a slow pace to give him time to adjust and then faster once he nodded his head. I could see him dragging his nails down the slope of Rob's stomach, squirming and whimpering with every thrust.

Rob and I moved in sync, thrusting in and then back out at an even but increasingly rougher pace, lips pressed together over Mitch's trembling shoulders. Finally I wrapped my hand around his cock, stroking him up and down to give him the relief he was silently begging for.

He came with a shuddering gasp, shaking as I let out a low sound of pleasure; my fingers pushing down, brushing his pelvis as I touched herself, reaching my own climax at the same time Rob did from his own, continued thrusting. Mitch squeezed tightly around the both of us and choked out a strangled gasp.

His legs were still shaking as Rob and I pulled out, watching cum drip onto the towel as he kneeled. I tugged him back into my lap and Rob sat by my side, leaning back as we were content to watch the show that was still going on beside us.

Vikk had been lowered on Lachlan's cock and Preston was sucking him off, and I knew I would enjoy the show. Rob's hand snuck underneath Mitch and started stroking me, ready for round number 2 on the side of the stream.

----------------------------------------------------

Mitch and Vikk slept most of the next day, probably because of the rough treatment we had given them. When they did get up, the best part was seeing the hickies that absolutely covered Vikk's neck and collarbones and the way that Mitch limped. Neither of them complained though, the way they flushed whenever someone mentioned the night before was enough.

I pressed a kiss to Mitch's neck, smiling when he shuddered lightly.

"Good boy Mitch." I whispered. "You did so well last night."

He smiled at the praise and leaned back into me, my hands gently caressing the bruises that painted his skin, caused by Rob's hands and mine. We had held him so tightly his skin bruised and although I felt bad the marks made me proud because it was a physical reminder of my control over him.

I kissed him again.

"I hope we can do it again sometime."