Vikklan- Jokes Part 1

Vikk's P.O.V.

I knew that I probably should have told the boys before I moved in with them but somehow I managed to keep who I was a secret for the 5 years that I lived them. Somehow I was glad that they didn't know because it meant I could not have to worry about their reactions to finding out, especially after having kept it a secret for this long.

The thing was, was that I was transgender, and none of my friends knew. In fact the only people that knew were my family who I didn't keep in contact with anymore. They had never accepted that their daughter was in fact their son.

After 5 years of living with the Sidemen and creating all of those wonderful memories I finally went to move out on my own, or so I thought. A month after I moved out, Lachlan messaged me in tears.

He had moved back in with his parents temporarily after being kicked out of his rented house, and now he had been kicked out of his parents house. They had found out he was bisexual and he didn't have anywhere to go, he didn't know what to do.

Almost at once I offered for him to fly to London and move in with me if that was what he needed. I had a spare room, a spare office and room for him to live both in the Sidemen house and in my new apartment, so of course I offered. I wasn't about to leave him stranded.

He accepted my offer and later that week I was at the airport, picking him up. He had with him two suitcases and that was now everything he owned and the second he saw me he dropped both of them and ran into my arms. He was crying, which made my heart drop.

"You're alright, you're alright." I whispered, holding him close. I knew it wasn't alright, but I would try to make it alright.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The first few weeks with Lachlan were quiet, he was still shaken and was a little drawn. I let him have his space though because I knew exactly how he felt to be rejected by his parents, even if he didn't know it. I knew that I had wanted space then to deal with it, so I gave him space to deal with it now.

And the other thing was, Lachlan didn't know that I was trans either. He didn't know about the scars on my chest or the bi-weekly testosterone injections that I gave myself and I didn't plan on telling him any time soon.

It was mostly because he was still so sore about what had happened, so sad and angry too, that I didn't want to burden him with my problems as well. He didn't need to know that I was trans, not yet at least, not until he was back to being Lachlan and I was comfortable with telling him.

After a month or so Lachlan was coming back to the bright and bubbly boy I knew so well, he would laugh and joke and was back into recording regularly. It was nice to see him back, especially after taking such a blow to his life, and I knew that I had to cherish it.

But for me, suddenly things came crashing down. Because of the testosterone I took it was supposed to stop my period and for quite some time it did but for some reason, some change in my body probably, the testosterone wasn't working anymore and a little over month after Lachlan moved in, I had my period for the first time in over 5 years.

For me it was a complete and utter disaster because one, it sent my dysphoria through the roof, two, it made me feel like shit and the mood swings were crazy and three, it meant that something was wrong. I wasn't sure why the testosterone wasn't working after so many years.

I secretly booked a doctors appointment and went out when Lachlan was asleep, but I didn't really find out anything. My doctor told me to up my level of testosterone but it wouldn't really take effect until after this period, which meant that I would have to battle through it. He gave me a sad smile and patted my shoulder, telling me to fight through it.

Back at home I was alone for an hour or two, Lachlan was still asleep, and I curled up on the couch with a hot water bottle. The cramps were incredibly painful and I had almost completely forgotten what it was like to go through that bloody torture every month. Gross.

Lachlan woke up about an hour and a half later and pattered down the stairs in just sweatpants, smiling when he saw me sprawled on the couch. The smile faded however, when he saw the pinched look of pain on my face and then the hot water bottle in my lap.

"You right Vikk?" He asked, concerned, sitting down on the couch beside me.

"Mm fine." I mumbled, looking away. I didn't really want to talk to him because I knew I would either snap at him or yell or make him upset. He was still quite emotionally unstable after what had happened so if I yelled at him then he would probably get quite upset. He frowned.

"You sure? You don't look well, you're really pale." I could feel my blood boiling, not for any particular reason, but I just didn't want to talk to him and my hormones were all over the place.

"I'm fine Lachlan!" I snapped, regretting it almost at once. Lachlan looked a little shocked but grinned, thinking that I was just in a mood.

"Well someone's on their man period." I glared and then groaned as a fierce cramp ran through my stomach.

"Yes." I glared. "I'm on my period and I've got cramps and it fucking sucks."

I spat the last bit out and rolled over onto my side, pressing the hot water bottle tightly to my stomach.

"Wait... really?" He said hesitantly, clearly confused. I mean he did have a good reason to be confused, he didn't know I was trans.

"Mhm." I mumbled into the couch, feeling his fingers running up and down his leg.

"Does that... does that mean you're trans?" He asked uncertainly, hardly daring to look me in the eye. I nodded and a look of realization came over him because he understood what I meant.

"Yes. I'm trans." I grimaced as another cramp rolled through me and groaned through gritted teeth. Lachlan gave me a look of sympathy before opening his mouth.

"Do you want a cuddle?" He asked, crossing his legs. I nodded miserably, reaching out my arms and he lay down on the couch beside me, tucking me into his chest. I whined but it was comfortable, tucked into his chest, so finally I closed my eyes, sleepy.

"Thanks Lachy." I mumbled, sighing in relief. He was a much better heat pack than the hot water bottle was.

"Sleep tight Vikk, hope you feel better soon." He whispered, holding me close.

"I hope I do too."