Vikklan- Anxiety

Lachlan's P.O.V.

There were times when I couldn't feel anything at all. I didn't even have enough emotion to talk even though I felt like I could burst into tears at any time because I was so unstable. The amount of footage I had to cut out of videos was a little ridiculous, but the fans didn't need to see my mental breakdowns.

I shuddered, gnawing on my lip as I tried to stop the tears from falling again. I was meant to be recording with Vikk in less than 10 minutes but I wasn't sure if I was going to be up to it, especially because of my trembling hands and heaving breaths.

I felt sick and waves of nausea overwhelmed me for quite a few minutes, making me dry heave over my desk as I tried to calm myself down. I whimpered, scared, I didn't want to be sick. I hated being sick because it made me feel even worse as I couldn't work, couldn't read and couldn't do anything other than lie in bed feeling sorry for myself.

After almost being sick again I decided to text Vikk, telling him that I wasn't up to recording that day. I was so nauseous and dizzy that my eyes kept going in and out of focus when I looked at my phone screen, and I couldn't concentrate enough to even text him properly.

LittleLachy: Hey I'm not up to recording rn, sick.

Vikk🌟: That's alright, you okay? Do you want me to come around?

I smiled at his kind message, which I could barely read because of how my eyes were out of focus. I blinked, trying to focus, but as I stood up to try and get into the bathroom I stumbled, almost fainting as the blood rushed to my head.

I gagged and finally fell over, collapsing to the ground in exhaustion and dizziness. My head hit the carpeted ground and my neck snapped back, sending waves of pain through me and I moaned lowly, hardly able to keep my eyes open.

Well. Guess I wasn't making it to the bathroom.

My eyes flickered open and closed for a few minutes before I was finally able to sit up, stand up and make my way over to my bed, collapsing onto it. I didn't even feel the pain, that I was going to faint again and I was so nauseous and sick that I couldn't even move anymore.

Just before I drifted off I looked over at my phone, my eyes focusing for a few seconds to allow me to read the message.

Vikk🌟: Lachy? You there?

Vikk🌟: Hello?

Vikk🌟: Are you alright?

That was all I managed to read before my eyes drifted shut, and that was it.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Lachlan?" My head was pounding and I groaned in pain, raising one hand to my forehead. Everything hurt, my entire body ached and after a few seconds I realised that I still felt sick, still felt nauseous and I sighed weakly, my eyes flickering. "Hey, you alright?"

I blinked slowly and looked up, my eyes finally finding Vikk sitting on the bed next to me. He looked so worried that my heart jumped when he looked over at me, making me feel bad that he had had to put up with worrying about me.

"Hey Vikk." I mumbled, rubbing my forehead. I still felt like shit, I had to admit it.

"Oh thank god." He mumbled, under his breath, probably not meaning for me to hear it. "Are you alright? You weren't replying to my messages and I couldn't wake you up when I got over here so I thought you must have passed out."

I nodded slowly, my brain finally catching up to what had happened. Bloody hell, I thought to myself, my anxiety had never gotten so bad that I had passed out before but hey, first time for everything I guess.