Verome, TBNRCanadian, Wooflan- I Found You!

Preston's P.O.V.

Mitch tucked his hand into mine behind my back, smiling at the camera. It was pointed the six of us, who were all standing outside one of the best places on earth; Six Flags. The entire park was closed, not for us specifically but for a holiday, and we had been offered the park to film a video in.

So of course we chose hide and seek. We were all big children so hide and seek was really the first option. We had a massive space empty for us to use but because we couldn't ride the rides, we went with hide and seek as something both fun and stupid to do.

It was funny as well, trying to be subtle with our relationships on camera, even though our audiences all knew about us. Some of them were disappointed, it wasn't the main ships that ended up together rather it was myself and Mitch, Jerome and Vikk and Lachlan and Rob, but it worked out.

"Hey everyone and welcome to the Pack hide and seek at Six Flags!" Jerome did the introduction, Vikk hiding behind him and grinning at the camera. "No need for an actual introduction, I'm seeking, 321GO!!!"

He said the last part in less than a second so I was left a little shell shocked for a few seconds until I realised that Vikk had run in one direction, Lachlan and Rob had gone in another and Mitch had gone a few feet only to turn around, flap his arms to get my attention, and then continue running.

I yelped, realising that Jerome had turned around and was already down to 90 seconds, and then took off in Mitch's direction. Although it hadn't been said out loud, we knew we would be hiding with our partners and Vikk would be off on his own until he was found.

"Mitch! Wait up!" I called, grabbing onto his hand when he stopped and letting him tug me alone.

We didn't know where we were heading so just made a beeline for the food section of the park, where there were the most areas to hide because it was the most crowded area with equipment and shops. Mitch was peering around to find somewhere, anywhere comfortable, to hide both of us.

"Look!" He pointed both his finger and the camera at a little stall where the tables where covered by cloths only on the outside, so we could hide under it. "Let's hide there!"

Mitch took my hand and jumped the tables, dragging me with him, and then the two of us crouched under the table, giggling like idiots. Honestly it wasn't a great hiding spot but it gave us space to stretch out, cuddle and talk while we waited for someone to find us.

I set my camera down on one end by our heads, Mitch put his camera down by our feet, he lay down on top of me and we waited for someone to find us. His head was resting in the crook of my neck and one of his hands found his way into mine, and we just lay there and talked.

It only took a few minutes before Mitch started to shift, sighing in boredom.

"This is boring." He mumbled, blowing a raspberry into my neck. "Can Jerome hurry up?"

"Be patient Mitch, this place is huge." He groaned and rolled off me, almost kicking the camera while he was at it.

After making sure everything was silent he peeked out into the grounds by peering underneath the cloth of the table, looking around to see if he could see anyone or anything. Nope. There was nothing, no people, no yelling, no signs of life in the area.

"Nothing." He moaned, his hand and arm flopping down heavily onto my stomach. "How long's it been?"

"Like... 10 minutes? Chill Mitch, it's hide and seek, go on your phone or something. You expect to be sitting for a while." He pouted but nestled himself in my side, pulling his phone out of his pocket and going right to social media.

The next interesting thing happened almost 15 minutes later, when I got a video text from Rob.

"Hey Mitch, watch this." I said, knowing it was going to be good.

As I expected he and Lachlan had hidden together, somewhere around the base of one of the rollercoasters it seemed. The video started with Rob filming on his phone; we didn't have 6 cameras, pointing it at Jerome who was alone and looking for us.

Lachlan was giggling loudly behind the camera and that caught Jerome's attention, because he turned, caught sight of the two in their hiding spot and started yelling.

"I see you! I found you Rob! And Lachlan!" Then came the loud yell;

"CATCH US IF YOU CAN!!!" Rob screamed, getting to his feet, grabbing Lachlan's hand and bolting off in the opposite direction, all the while the two of them were shrieking and laughing.

Jerome appeared to be running after them, but apparently Rob and Lachlan had no idea where they were going because the rounded a ride and there was Jerome, having come in the other direction. They ran straight into him, yelling and groaning because they had been caught.

"Goddamn you Jerome!" Lachlan yelped- and then the video cut off.

Mitch snickered and I poked my head under the tablecloth again, checking for anyone. Still there was no one, Vikk was still nowhere to be found and Jerome, Rob and Lachlan must have been in another section of the park.

Vikk texted me a minute later, full of laughing-crying emojis.

Vikk: Did you see that video?

Preston: Course I did, Mitch and I are still hiding

Vikk: Ah right

Vikk: Shit I see Jerome and the others

Preston: Goodluckhavefunyou'reonyourown

Vikk: Well love you too

I grinned and showed Mitch our conversation, who just grinned at me and then went back to his phone. By now his head was resting firmly on his stomach and his free hand, the one that wasn't holding onto his phone, was either in mine or running aimlessly through my hair.

Another few minutes passed in silence, before my phone buzzed and a text from Vikk came through.

Vikk: Got found, omw to find youuuuuuuuuu

I just rolled my eyes.

Preston: Sure, have fun with that

I was prepared to lie there for quite a while longer, they must have been found on the other side of the park, far enough away that we couldn't see or hear anything, so they were a way away. Mitch knew that too because he was humming along to a song, playing quietly through his earbud.

That was what we planned for anyway, but within a minute I heard them calling our names and another minute later I saw a shadow flicker across the side of the stall. Lachlan found us first.

"Oh! I found you!" He said, a little surprised that he had found us, peering over the edge of the table to see mine and Mitch's legs. I groaned but I couldn't say I was unhappy to be found, I was as bored as Mitch and just wanted it to be over with.

"Alright, you found as, we win!" I dragged Mitch out from under the table, jumped it and came and stood by the others as Vikk did the outro. Lachlan and Rob were both giggly and a little dishevelled, probably from their run from Jerome.

"That's it for this hide and seek Pack video! Mitch and Preston won, leave a like if you enjoyed this and want to see more, and don't forget to subscribe!" He said, grinning up at his camera. "And we'll see all of you in the next video!"

He put the camera down, grinning at Mitch and I.

"Told you I was coming to get you."

"Yeah sure Vikk." I sniggered. "You were totally the one who found us." He poked his tongue out, just as Mitch slipped his hand into mine again for what felt the hundredth time that day. I squeezed it back, smiling.

"That was fun, if boring." Mitch whispered into my ear, handing the camera to Rob who was in charge of compiling footage and Vikk was helping edit it.

"Yeah, it was." I kissed his cheek. "I hope we can do it again."