Vikklan- Hogwarts Part 2

Vikk's P.O.V.

In our second year, word got around pretty quickly that Lachlan and I were together. Lachlan, the hot, handsome and athletic Gryffindor was with the tiny nerdy Ravenclaw? Most girls and even some of the guys didn't seem to believe it, but Lachlan made it evidently clear by kissing me in the Great Hall one evening, telling everyone to back off because I was his.

It wasn't exactly our choice to come out though, I had been incredibly nervous about telling anyone because I was afraid of repercussion or hate, after all I was going to be surrounded by these people for 7 years. I told someone who I thought was a friend, who I trusted, and they spread it all over the school without my permission.

Suddenly there were people whispering, pointing fingers in my direction, rumours flying everywhere. Together Lachlan and I sorted everything out, but it didn't stop people, girls specifically, hitting on Lachlan when they thought I wasn't looking. Lachlan rejected them every time, coming to me to rant about respect and personal space afterwards.

Lachlan sighed, slamming his way past the Eagle knocker with no qualms that he was in the Ravenclaw common room as a Gryffindor but the others were so used to it that no one raised an eyebrow. I looked up from my book, curled in front of the fire.

"Hey Lachlan." I smiled as he flopped down in front of the chair, leaning his head back to rest on my folded legs. "What's up?"

"The ceiling." He mumbled sarcastically, stretching out like a cat in front of the warm fire. "Everything just sucks right now. Slughorn is on my ass about doing extra credit because I screwed up the Wit-Sharpening potion last lesson. I know it though, so I don't need to but he doesn't believe me."

"I'll talk to him for you." I said, my eyes still firmly on my book.

"Yeah, teachers pet." He smirked, stretching his arms above his head. "But that would be nice."

---------------------------------------------------

I honestly wasn't expecting it, even though I probably should have. We were in a an ancient magic castle in the middle of Scotland where you could use magic or potions to change other peoples will or perspective, and that was scary if you didn't have any proper guidance from adults.

It was the morning after a potions class for Lachlan and a herbology class for me, Lachlan had potions with the Slytherins and I had herbology with the Hufflepuff's. Lachlan and I had agreed to meet in an empty classroom next to the divination ladder.

I started to get a little worried when Lachlan didn't show up after about 15 minutes, long after he would normally be there. He was normally there first actually, it was his first mission to get the fuck away from everyone else and out of sight, into somewhere private. Next to me preferably.

After another 15 minutes I got up, my little heart pounding in my throat because of the anxiety. This wasn't normal, and something was very wrong.

I wandered around the castle, checking every place I thought he could be. He wasn't in his dorm or common room, he hadn't been held back in the potions room with Slughorn like I thought, he wasn't in any of the usual classrooms, nor in the Great Hall. I even found Professor McGonagall, the teacher that Lachlan trusted the most, but she hadn't seen him for hours.

What got me really worried though, was when I checked the hospital wing as a last ditch attempt to find him. Madame Pomfrey was in there caring for a sickly looking third year and she looked up when I came in.

"Ah Vikk, good to see you. Is there any reason you're in here today?" I nodded, smiling at the younger boy who was lying in one of the beds.

"Yeah, I'm looking for Lachlan. I haven't seen him since this morning and no one else has seen him either." She nodded, turning back to me.