Ministar- Mine

Simon's P.O.V.

I ran my hand through Vikk's hair, smiling to myself as he slept on my chest. He had only been asleep for a few minutes but he was already in a deep sleep and I knew he would be asleep for quite some time, tiredness from the sleepless nights recording and editing and also from the short flight from London to France.

We, as in all of the Sidemen, the two Cal's, Elliot, Lachlan and Billy, were in France at a ski resort for the week and although everyone was excited, the first day was spent just sleeping as most of the boys were jet lagged, especially the ones from Australia. They all just wanted to sleep, and Vikk wasn't about to complain. He just wanted to sleep as well.

None of them knew Vikk and I were together, Vikk had simply claimed the other bed in my room because everyone knew that Lachlan and Billy wanted to share and Elliot was quite alright with Tobi, so he didn't have to be with any of the guests. We were dating in secret, to quite ready to be out to everyone.

For the first afternoon and night the rented house was quiet, everyone either asleep or resting in their room, and Vikk slept on. I was content, able to watch a movie uninterrupted while my boyfriend slept on my lap and I could wait until the next day.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Simon!" Vikk shrieked, covering his head as I came to a sudden stop beside him, spraying him with snow. "You asshole!"

I only laughed, watching as Lachlan and Elliot shook snow out of their hair as well, which was my fault too. They were laughing though and didn't complain so I didn't think anything more of it. Vikk pulled his camera out and begin vlogging with the rest of us standing behind him, explaining what we were doing and what we were about to do.

What we were about to do was going up the chairlift to go down one of the longer runs, which would take a couple of hours to get down to the bottom. Everyone was pretty excited and were pumping themselves up, the two Cal's were jumping up and down, the other boys were laughing and chattering and the guys from Australia were kicking at the snow and purposely aiming it at each other, sniggering when it hit someone else.

"Ready?" I called, ushering Vikk with his camera and a couple of the other boys to the chairlift. There was a mumble of yeah from the others.

Vikk and I ended up in a lift with Lachlan, Billy, Elliot and Josh and the other 6 were in the other lift. I felt bad for Tobi because both Cal's, Harry, Ethan and JJ were all super hyped up and the group of us giggled because we could hear them yelling in the lift behind us. Vikk stuck his camera out the window, filming silently. The others simply watched, sharing grins and small giggles.

Everyone was excited.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The first half hour went well, the boys raced each other through short sections of the run before waiting for the rest of us, some of them vlogged, others simply focused on the skiing or snowboarding. Vikk stuck close to me until Lachlan snuck up behind him at one of our rest breaks and dared him to do something.

"Vikk, dare you to go over that jump!" He said, giggling, while pointing to a small jump a little way down the hill. "10 bucks if you land it."

Vikk looked at it and I felt my heart jump because something in my gut told me that it wasn't right, that if he tried something was going to go wrong. Vikk gave Lachlan a look and a grin and turned towards the jump, handing his poles to me and taking his camera out.

"I'll do it, get ready to hand me the 10 bucks!" He was giggling, confident that he could do it.

"Sure, sure, but you gotta land on your feet!"