Minilan- Shock Part 1

Simon's P.O.V.

I woke up blind and confused, restrained in a chair with no idea what was going on. Panic and adrenaline racing through my limbs as I fought against the cuffs around my wrists and ankles. Crying out I wrenched my head from side to side, trying to force the blindfold off but nothing seemed to work.

"There's no use struggling sweetheart." A voice echoed around the room and I cried out in surprise. "Those cuffs are solid steel, you aren't getting out of them without super strength."

The man, who turned out to be a tall black haired man, pulled the blindfold off with remarkably nimble and light fingers and I flinched away at his touch, squinting in the bright light. The room was simple, walls painted white, and there was nothing in it but him, myself and the chair I was chained to.

But the one thing I noticed first was the one wall of the room that was completely glass and through it I could see another chair in another plain room. My boyfriend, Lachlan, was slumped in it, chained in the same position as myself with his chin resting on his chest. Unconscious.

"What did you do to him!?" I spat, tugging on my cuffs again.

"Oh nothing, he's just knocked out for a little. He should be awake soon." He said it so nonchalantly that my heart raced because from where I was sitting he looked dead. I couldn't even see his chest rising and falling.

I was so focused on my boyfriend that I didn't notice the massive syringe the man was holding, at least until he stuck it in my arm. I yelped and tried to pull away, but it was too late and the liquid was in my veins. It was terrifying.

"What is that?!" I panicked, glancing wearily over at Lachlan and then clearing at him.

"Heaven." He said. "I made it myself, just for you."

It was only a few seconds before I kicked in, euphoria, bliss, every words for feeling happy and for a moment I wondered if that was what being high felt like. It only lasted a few seconds though before it faded and I was left, my head rolled back against the chair, confused, panicked, and somewhat disappointed that the feeling hadn't lasted longer.

"When you need more, and trust me, you will need more, just hit the button here by your hand." He gestured at it and it was just within reach of my fingertip. "And it will put a volt through his body. Just a little one."

He gestured at Lachlan in the other room, who was just barely stirring. His head rolling and that was when my eyes fixated on the electrical cord running from his wrists to where I supposed the door would be.

"Just a little one remember."

Someone I supposed the shock wouldn't remain little for long.

-------------------------------------------

I tried to hold out as long as I could, I really did. Within minutes my body was begging for more of that feeling, the bliss and euphoria I had experienced and I wanted more and I wanted it now. But I couldn't. I couldn't, not when it was at Lachlan's expense.

He had stirred for quite a while, his head rolling from either side on the back of the chair and his eyes flickered but he didn't wake up fully for hours. I held out until he was awake and able to talk without slurring his words, and came to fully realise the situation we were in.

The look in Lachlan's eyes was both terrifying and heart breaking. He was so scared and he looked so small, cuffed to a chair with no idea what was going on and half the time it seemed like he couldn't see me because his eyes glazed over me, like glass.

"Lachlan!" I yelled, desperate to get his attention. "Please! Look at me- aghhh!" My toes curled at the last part of my sentence, a wave of discomfort rolling over my body. Everything was begging for more of that liquid gold but I couldn't. I wouldn't, not when it was Lachlan.