MiniWooflan- Together

Simon's P.O.V.

Lachlan was just a little kid really. He was so vulnerable in so many ways and Rob and I knew that because we did everything we could to protect him from the world that had already tried to break him in so many ways. I was heartbroken when I first learned what had happened to him, but that made me more determined to help him.

Rob knew more about the younger boy than I did, he had known Lachlan for a few years more and Lachlan had been in Canada or Rob in Australia for months and months. They were around at each others often. It did make me a little jealous considering the two got together first, but they were in London when everyone sort of just... confessed, which ended in our messy, loving, giggly relationship.

"Hey Lachy." I mumbled, smiling as he wormed his way into my arms after having just woken up. Rob was still asleep beside me, curled up under the covers, and I knew he wouldn't be up for another hour at least. "What's up?"

"Nothing." He said quietly, yawning. "Just tired."

"Okay then." I just held him closer and he fell asleep on my chest after a few minutes. He was clearly exhausted and I felt bad that he was so tired, but then again he had been putting up with a lot of bullshit recently, so I didn't exactly blame him. "Sleep tight sweetheart."

I whispered, kissing his forehead. "Hope you feel better later."

---------------------------------------------------

We went through a lot, the three of us together. There was already the nightmare of worrying about our income through YouTube, it wasn't exactly a stable job especially because of the recent adpocalypse, but there was also the people against our relationship because there were 3 of us and all of us were men, and then there was everything else.

Nightmares, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, sickness and lord knows what else that we dealt with when it was thrown our way. We simply dealt with it because we didn't have any other choice. Lachlan threw more obstacles our way than any other, simply because of everything he was going through but we loved him regardless and we got through it.

One morning we were all lying curled up on our bed, everyone awake but only just, as the sun peaked in through the parted curtains. I was running my hand through the youngest's hair and he was leaning into me, contentedly sighing every time.

"Morning sweetheart." I whispered into his ear, then turning to Rob. He was staring at me through half lidded eyes and didn't seem to be functioning but smiled when I looked at him. "Morning Robby."

This was a normal morning for the three of us, me awake first, Lachlan drifting off for at least half an hour longer and Rob kinda just lying there to keep Lachlan company until he got up. I normally got up before them and prepared coffee for all of us and maybe some breakfast if I felt like it.

I did that morning as well, slipping out of bed and pulling a hoodie on, pressing kisses to Rob and Lachlan's forehead, and then stumbling down the stairs. I aimed right for the coffee machine and started making some, knowing I wouldn't function for the day without it. Yawning, I set about starting my day.

-------------------------------------------------

Snow days were some of the best days in existence, especially because of Lachlan's reaction to it. Me being from Britain and Rob being from Canada we saw snow often and were honestly a little sick of it but Lachlan being from Australia, he had almost never seen snow.

It the first snow fall of the year, in London, when I saw Lachlan's reaction to snow for the first time. He had always been in Australia or in Canada with Rob alone during winter, so it was the first time I had been around him when it was snowing, and I almost squealed because he was so excited.

"Si! Robby! Look!" He squealed, bouncing onto the bed. "It's snowing!"

I smiled and tackled him off the bed, which he had been bouncing on and the two of us lay giggling on the floor until he squirmed out of my arms and started annoying Rob. He was so excited and happy that he didn't want to sit still, and bugged us for about 20 minutes straight until we got up, got dressed into something warm, helped him into something warm and agreed to go down to the park to have a snowball fight.

"Come on!" He begged, tugging on my arm and then on Rob's, trying to make us hurry up. "Please! I wanna go to the park!"

"Calm down Lachy!" Rob laughed, wrapping his arms around the youngers waist. "We're going in a minute!"

He was being incredibly impatient, not that I blamed him, so we hurried in getting the last of our layers on and made sure that everyone was sufficiently wrapped up before heading out. Lachlan ran ahead of us and came back every minute to tug us along, try to make us harry up, and within a few minutes we were at the park.

We started a snowball fight almost at once, Lachlan chucking a poorly made ball in my direction and that started everything. We were yelling and squealing, throwing snow in every direction, stuffing it down shirt necks, throwing it into the air, anything.

It was just the three of us being idiots, stupid, immature idiots but it was amazing.

Lachlan wrapped his arms around my waist and Rob just stood beside me, his hand in mine, and it was just the three of us.

Us three, against the world.

-------------------------------------------------

"Oh come on!" I heard Rob's voice of disappointment but also laughter from the bedroom and skipped down the stairs to see what he was complaining about.

He and Lachlan were standing by the pool table and Lachlan was laughing his ass off, the pool cue in hand. The only ball left on the table was the white one and from Rob's reaction and Lachlan's cackles I could deduce that the younger had won.

"Simoooonnnnn!" Rob said, coming over to me and dragging out my name. "Lachlan so cheated!" Lachlan just snickered, celebrating his victory.

"You can't cheat in pool Rob, I won fair and square!" Rob just pouted and said nothing more. The two played pool a lot and with Lachlan's often terrible aiming Rob wasn't used to losing against him, that was actually one of the first times Lachlan had ever actually won, without cheating or giving up. He looked so proud of himself too and Rob so disappointed but trying to hide a smile that I couldn't help but laugh.

"I don't think he cheated Rob." I laughed, hugging him. "I think you just lost."

"Noooo! No I didn't! He cheated!" I didn't say anything more, just tugging him close while Lachlan continued to tease Rob with his victory.

Idiots. Well, they were my idiots so I couldn't say I minded.

-------------------------------------------------

I was lying sprawled on the bed, half-asleep, when Lachlan crawled in with Rob not far behind. Both of them were exhausted, Rob physically stumbled as he entered the room, and they both collapsed onto the bed beside me, nuzzling closer and finding their ways under a blanket.

Rob actually made it to my side first, curling up facing me with one of his hands resting on my hip, but Lachlan decided that he had to be in the middle now. He forced his way in between us, giggling the whole time, and finally flopped down when his head was level with my chest.

"Was that really necessary?" I asked, still smiling. I didn't care that he had forced his way in between us, he did it all the time simply because he insisted on being the centre of attention when it was just the three of us.

"No. But do I care?" He giggled, sneaking his arms around my waist as Rob rolled closer to the two of us, finally tangling ourselves together. My arms found their way around Lachlan's waist and Rob's hands reached over the younger to tangle themselves in my hair.

I sighed contentedly and closed my eyes.

It was nice to be together.