Crimson Widow

Quick Heads Up, Sorry if there are spelling errors, grammatical errors and such. I'm in the process of Editing the chapters and there are quite alot so If that bothers you Then Either Don't read or wait So i can edit these Chapters.. Follow my Instagram btw @bittersweetwounds

Enjoy the Story

A/n: all italics are Flashbacks

"Solid, Crimson widow. Mission report Friday, October 26, 1979."

"Park Chung-hee, president of South Korea eliminated as of 7:41 pm. Park was shot in the chest and head and died almost immediately. Four bodyguards and a presidential chauffeur were also killed. Eliminated with help of associate Kim Jae-guy." I spoke as my eyes were glowing Red or crimson. It was October 27, 1979. I would have been 58 but still looked like the 21-year-old girl I was inside.

"Great job solidat, put her Back In Cyro." The man said, to where I was put in cryotherapy again. To be saved as the weapon I was, to be nothing but a murderer..
I sometimes wished, why couldnt I be something more?
Why couldn't I be someone who did Good instead of Malicious?

__

Now you're probably thinking, Who is Crimson widow? The Infamous crimson widow is HYDRA'S best female assassin she has worked with them since 1946 but not on her own will. You see Luna Santiago is the crimson widow, I was the Crimson widow. I worked beside my colleague and best friend Peggy Carter as I disguised myself as a man to fight alongside Captain America and the Howling Commandos. I didn't want to remain a housewife my whole life or let alone even be one. Steve rogers and I were best friends I told him of How I grew up as with my Dominican family in the '40s And how Bucky and I knew each other. Steve, Bucky and Peggy were the only 3 who knew of me being a woman, Steve understood how hard it was for me Being a Colored person was looked down upon or even being a mutant. But this isn't about the past it's about my present..
_

"Luna, Still got those magical powers?" A familiar voice said to Me the one and only Nick Fury.

"Still popping up to people's homes uninvited I see?" I said Turning around To see Nick at the Couch of my apartment.

"Still got that attitude, you remind me of Carol."
He said as I closed the curtains, he meant business.

"Nick, What do you want? You're trying to get me back in the world it's not gonna work I'm a 78-year-old woman trapped in the body of a 20-year-old girl it's 1996 New years also." I said trying to make him move but he didn't, he handed me a Red briefcase. I opened it and a suit came forth, it read Blood moon on the briefcase.

"I ask you a simple favor, I'm becoming director On the second I want you to be my newest agent.
You're the Blood moon, The most powerful Superhuman alive. I ask for your help, Join SHIELD become An agent We pay for your rent and And Everything you'll be fine." Nick said, Trying to persuade me.

I thought for a second, Is it worth it?

Maybe it is.. Maybe I'll clean some Blood from my hands..

"Alright, I'll join," I said to him As he Got up from the couch, He walked towards to door As I used telekenises to Grab a bottle of water.

"Come In on the second of January, blood moon." He said to me to which I smiled and nodded to myself.

_

Before that, During the '90s I was a Low ranking agent, just doing the ditz and dashes. Till 96 when he asked me to be one of higher rankings I agreed, In 1997 I met a woman Named natasha Romanoff whp had been like me. Worked for the KGB, she had been experimented as well reach peak human abilities. Not superhuman But, Still Very very High Strength Nevertheless.