Unified

"Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock..." I said Over comms Landing Infront of them.

"Not 'til everyone's safe." Steve Replied.

"Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there." Natasha responded.

"I didn't say we should leave."..Steve turns to look at her "There are worse ways to go, plus when am I ever gonna get a View like this again?" Natasha said.

"Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better." Nick Fury said over our comms. Just then the Helicarrier show up, inside the Helicarrier. "Nice, right? I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do." Fury Said as Pietro super sped over here Watching The helicarrier pulled up.

"Fury, you son of a bitch." Captain said.

"Oooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Fury replied.

"Is this SHEILD?" Pietro asked us.

"It's what SHEILDS Supposed to be," I replied.

"That's not so bad." He said

"Load em up," I said over comms.

"Everyone gets in these, let's Go!" I said Breaking the glass of the buildings helping the civilians out. Quicksilver was using his powers to Move the people quickly as wanda was using her magic to As force fields.

"Thor, Luna I got a plan! I need thor to Hit the core with his Lightning, And I need you to use your energy As well." Tony said As I was Now in the church destroying bots.

"We're out of time. They're coming for the core."
Thor said.

"Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier. Captain And Romanoff You guys make sure the bots Don't injure or kill ANY Civilians,
Clint, Wanda, And Pietro Your with Me destroy every single Bot got it?" I said over comms And they all Agreed.

"Avengers, time to work for a living," Tony said over the Comms. As Tony came and Destroyed bots with His repulsors. And All 10 Of us were now Here, All the Avengers In the church.

"This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose." Tony said to me.

"IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO!" Thor yelled as Ultron summoned More bots.

"You Had to ask," Steve responded.

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron said summoning Hundreds of more bots.

"Like the old man said, Together," Tony replied. As we were now destroying these bots that charged at us. I used My Energy to destroy them, along with my Magic. Wanda used her telekineses to rip them apart. Vision used the mind stone to slice through them, Thor swung at them with his hammer. Alvor Burned them all As she threw Fireballs at them. Clint was using hid arrows to stab them as Cap used his shield, Natasha used her guns and Strength and Clint used his arrows to destroy them. My eyes glowed as when I used more magic than usual, I destroyed Most of them as With Around 20 of them exploded.

Vision, Tony, Thor, Alvor and I were Using or Energy and Thunder, And Fire to destroy Ultron. I used An extreme level of energy as My eyes and entire aura Glowed strongly with Violet.

 I used An extreme level of energy as My eyes and entire aura Glowed strongly with Violet