Ant-Man

"Uh, Luna What's going on down there?" Sam asked as I flew Down Beside him.

"I don't see anything." I said.. Until I looked to the ground and noticed a tiny man In a Black, Red and silver Suit.

"We can see you man, May as well give up." I said, and the man Returned to normal size.

"Hi! I'm Scott." The man said.

"Oh My God! First off I'm a big fan Of you falcon!" He said.

"Appreciate it." Sam replied.

"And I absolutely Love the way you can Fly and shoot purple Lazers out of your hands Blood moon! Its amazing." He said to me to which I smiled.

"Uh.. Thanks dude. Who the hell are you by the way?" I asked him.

"I'm Ant-Man." He said as I chuckled.

"Ant man? There couldn't have been a better name?" Sam asked him and he rolled his eyes and Placed his hands on his hips.

"Uh.. Am I saying anything About her name? Her powers are purple not red why does she call herself blood Moon?" Scott said.

"Long story." I replied.

"But wait.. You haven't heard of me? Nah you haven't heard of me." He said.

"Uh.. Mind telling us what you want Scott?" I asked him.

"Oh! Yeah almost forgot I was hoping I could grab an extremely advanced peice of technology. Its only for a few days! I promise I'll return it, I need it  to save the world. I'm sure you know how that goes!" He said.

"I know exactly how that is." Sam said.

"Sorry I Have to do this." He said Shrinking down And My leg Was being pulled out somehow And As I flew he somehow wasn't on  The building anymore. I Was shooting With one of Sam's Guns at the man But it didn't hit anything.

"Eh fuck it." I said Just watching the fight go on. Until I waited outside And saw Falcon Fly out and His suit malfunctioning. Until He Landed on the ground. I couldn't see the man anymore
But Sam Looked at me and just touched my shoulder.

"Hey remember the time last year when your Ex boyfriend destroyed my car. I need you to return me a favor." He said.

"Uh wha--" I said.

"It is very important to me to make sure Cap Never finds out about this." He said to me. As I just laughed