Headache

2016

I was in the dance studio of the tower, I have had some of my memory restored from the days I worked for the KGB. I was A Ballerina. I Knew how to do ballet. I was A dancer. I twirled Around
As energy Had followed my movements. It was dark at Night, All the Avengers were asleep I took a Breathe As Violet Glowed in my eyes and In my hands as I spun and spun trying to clear my worries away. I had too much on my mind, from whether or not Bucky was Safe. How Can I train Wanda properly knowing she's in a bad state due to her brother's Death. How Am I supposed to cope with the fact A lot of sokovians died A couple of months ago.

I did a Passé Eń Relevé Then a Preparation for a Perrioute, as I turned and Reached the End with a Leap To the Other side of the room

I did a Passé Eń Relevé Then a Preparation for a Perrioute, as I turned and Reached the End with a Leap To the Other side of the room. I began stretching... I flew With Grace as Since I can fly, Leaps looked graceful For me.

I Began focusing as F.R.I.D.A.Y Played My Playlist,'The Great pretender- Freddie Mercury' The Classic's, My Kind of music. I was never one to Like the music of my time If I'm being honest, I preferred the music of the '50s, 60's, 70's and '80s...I Know..I know Like 4 decades too late but...I Like The sounds...The meaning...The artist.

The Best bands for me to be honest; Queen, Fleetwood Mac, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Platters... The oldies.

On the other hand, I began Focusing I took a Breathe As I began the First position.. I took another breathe as I looked In the Mirror as Energy
Filled my hands in a Smoke Like technique I Took The bars In both my hands Cooling down the energy. I took a breathe As I had a memory Of bucky...

It was the summer of 1958 June precisely, I and Bucky were Having a relationship. HYDRA sort of knew, Guess it helped us function better as assassins so they allowed it. Made us better in the Art of espionage if I am, to be honest. We were together for years, Never being able to age as I always had a Babyface looking like a young 18 years old even in my late twenties. I had now been around 41 or 42.

We were laying in a Hotel room, Snuck into it As we were hired by some men to kill the English Prime minister

We Had been doing some rather..sexual Activities That night as I woke up no clothing but Laying on his toned chest. He Hadn't been asleep but played with my rather curly dark red cherry hair and smiled. I got on top of him And gave him a peck on the cheek, He gave me a grin as he cupped my face giving me a soft Kiss on my forehead.

I was thinking of a million things at once as he caressed My cheek with his rough but at the same time gentle hands and took a breathe as I tugged onto him as we laid there peacefully.

"Where's your head at?" He asked me with a rhapsy and sleepy tone.

"In the clouds.." I said Tugging onto his torso as he rubbed my back with his bare hands.

"Your a million miles away yet your so close, Lu." He said as a whisper that I heard as I put my leg against his.

"Just. Not so easy to think straight when your job is to kill innocent people." I said as He tugged onto me harder.

"You'll get used to it baby, I promise you." He said to me as I sighed.

"I just hate it, every time those people do shit to you I'm forced to watch It," I said wearily as Tears roamed over my face.

"Luna, whatever that happens we both know it's always my fault..And if anything does happen--"

"No, You stop that talk. Because you know that's not true in the slightest baby. And we are going to make sure nothing ever happens to us because no matter what we always find each other." I said reassuring him In an empathetic tone.

"Even though, I'm not in my Original state Luna... I will love you whatever happens and when that happens I always will love you, Luna." He said to me as I smiled with a breathe.

"Go get some sleep James, We've got a Briefing before sunrise...Or do I have to knock you out?"
I said as I was Layin on top of him inches away from his face. I grinned at him as He caressed by Face with a smile.

"Oh, you'd love that .." He said With a Mischievous grin.

"You know me too well James," I said Giving Him A Kiss as I laid on top of him Caressing his Cheeks as I did so As He messed up My hair.

"Like I always say...She amazes me." He said under his breath as I pretended to not hear that. I rolled over as He Gave me a kiss on My hair As He got up and put Some boxers and Pants.

"Where Do you think you're going? We haven't finished?" I said To Him As He thought I was asleep.

"Sorry...Didn't mean to wake you Lu." He said as I saw him zip up his Pants and I stretched covering my chest with the sheer Blanket even if it was Still revealing me.

"You are so gorgeous." He said to me as I Fluttered my eyelashes Revealing my Red crimson colored eyes as He smirked.

"Take me with you," I said Stretching my arms Taking the blanket off my chest.

"You know I can't do that, If they found out about us you'd be sent to Siberia and They'd Melt my brains again." He said as I sighed, A lot of HYDRA Knew we were together but...Not All Of HYDRA...
The Main leaders who were conducting this mission didn't know we were doing this. If they found out we would Be Brainwashed into never Knowing each other again...We just couldn't risk that.

"C'mere beautiful." He said As I Crawled over to his
Side of the bed And he pulled me and gave me a deep and passionate Kiss As I did so back As My legs tugged to his torso And He pulled his head back.

"I'll be back." He said to me giving me another peck on the forehead as he rubbed the back of my hand. I took a breathe as I gave him a Final hug Even tighter, Working this job...you'd never know whether or not One of us would Die. He Cupped my face As I place My hands on his neck.

"Whatever happens..I love you Luna Santiago." He said as I took a breath.

"I love you too, James Buchanan Barnes," I said As I took a breath. My heart dropped as He left...

"Luna, Are you Okay?" Steve asked me It was 3 am, I stood For hours practicing. He saw me as I had sweat all over my face, he had a stubble hadn't shaved in a while. He looked at me as he leaned against the door to the studio. He gave Me a smile As he entered the room and stood beside me.

"Can't sleep?" He asked me as I shook my head.

"Neither can I had my fair share for maybe 76 years." He said with a smile.

"Well, My Heads In the clouds. Just sometimes I wish We never let Bucky get on that train." I said as He took a Breathe and sat on the floor, leaning against the mirror.

"I do too but..It all happens for a reason." Steve said as I looked at him then placed my head on his shoulder.

"Sometimes I just wish I knew what the reason was? Maybe I'd have a little more faith in things." I said As Hd nodded his head.

"I know, I Guess maybe if I could go back and turn the pages I'd fix just a day or two. Never let Bucky on that train, Never let you come with me to get Red Skull. You would've never been captured By Those damn Russians, Wouldn't be living through all this Bull."
Steve said As I closed my eyes.

"Sometimes. I Just wish I were In Bucky's Place...I can handle the fire...But--" I said as Steve took a breath before clenching his jaw and shedding a single tear.

"He's gonna come back to us...I know it," Steve said as I smiled sadly.

"Let's hope so," I said.