Spectrum

"Luna, I'm sorry I did that I just wanted to prepare you," Shuri Said apologizing to me And I hugged her.

"Thank you, I needed to train But I'm fine," I said to her and she nodded.

"I Needed to tell you something to come with me." She said jogging to her lab as I followed.

"Okay so After deciphering those files Black widow Leaked online I found something." She said Showing me A Picture on her Kimono beads As she typed on Her Sheer Laptop.

"So this may be Something you might be sad or happy or mad about but Hydra did something in 1975." She said and I nodded.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked her and She took a deep breath.

"UhYouhaveasecretdaughterwhoskindofincyrotherapybutnobigdeal." She said in a quick Breath and I raised my eyebrow.

"What?" I asked.

"Alright, Look. Way back when In 1976, When Hydra Had custody of You And bucky They Took Your egg and sperm cells. They thought it would be easier to force you two to do it but it wasn't so easy. So What happened was later on In 1977
They Had a Surrogate have your baby. They trained her for Years, Till she was 15 but They did something they Put her in Cryotherapy In 1991.
She's Hidden somewhere It's not known But they do know they used the serum on her Unlocked
A lot of her powers. She's Strong, very strong."
Shuri said To which I cried at And Had my mouth wide open.

"I- I have a...I have a Daughter?" I Said to her and she showed me a picture of her From the hydra files. Her Hair was a Dark Brown like Bucky's, She Had pale skin like Bucky And piercing Blue eyes. Her Facial structure was like mine as she had Full lips And Short curly hair And almond-shaped eyes with an elven button nose.

I touched the hologram with tears. I sighed, should I find her? She's been frozen since 1991, She's been sleeping For 25 Years, And She doesn't know I'm her mother.

"Should I find her?" I asked and Shuri shook her head.

"You should, You should check to Look for her. She deserves to know her mother and Her father." She said And I nodded. I went to my room and Used telekineses to Pack everything. My clothing, Money, My weapons. I went back to this lab to find something on Her.

"What's Her name?" I asked.

"Leila Santiago, They called her Spectrum." She said Showing me coordinates.

"The Only thing I know is she was Born In Syria And trained there as well," Shuri said.

"Should I Tell Bucky--" I said And She stopped me.

"No! I'm sorry but not yet." She said.

"Bucky, Is still very vulnerable. We need to be able to keep him relaxed." She said and I nodded.

"Steve, I Need your help," I said over the flip phones