Recruitment

"Alvor, The Goddess of Fire," I said to her as she smiled.

"What are you gonna do Now?" I asked her.

"Well, I'll be lurking around. That. That Vision the Scarlet witch Gave me. I need to find out more, I need to Discover And look into my..Power. She said As she revealed Aflame from her hand then Closing her Palms to Flicker it off

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"Off to Explore." She said Flying away as Flames Filled Her Aura And She Began Spinning into space. I forgot, she can breathe in the vacuum of space. I saw Cap coming in.

"You finished Gazing into Your Husbands eyes?" I said to him as he just smiled.

"I Ship It," I said to him As I was levitating beside him into the Compound.

"Yeah, Well There's nothing going on," Steve said to me.

"Hey, Hey I won't blame you I mean Just look at him. It's Tony Stark though, He's Done everything and Everyone." I said walking into the Room where Natasha stood staring into the black wall.

"You want to keep staring at the wall, or do you want to go to work? I mean, it's a pretty interesting wall." Steve said to Natasha.

"I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes," Natasha said.

"Yeah, Its obvious one of you have The crushes for The other," I said.

"So, How we looking," Natasha said.

"Well we're Not the 27' Yankees but We got a Damn fine roster," I said to her.

"They're Hitters, Just not a team yet," Steve said.

"Let's beat 'em into shape." We gather Rhodes in his War Machine suit, Sam in his Falcon suit, and Vision. A girl had came in She had rich Toffee Colored skin, She Wore as Well a Black suit very much Like Natasha's as it hugged her figure, One of her Eyes was Green as the other was Dark brown. Her lips were colored a Dark maroon red And She Wore Leather gloves as Knives were In the Satchels of her suits. Her hair Was In Braids as The braids were put up in a Bun And had beautiful Nose piercing that fit Beautifully with her face.

"Ms. Romanoff You called?" The woman Asked. (Played By Rihanna™)

"Yeah, I Did Actually. Jaden, Meet your new teammates." Natasha Said as the two Girls Turned to face Me and She smiled.

"Its Great to have you here Jaden, What are your abilities?" I asked her

"Well Me, I have superhuman Strength, Agility And Durability. I can Fly, and I can control Magnetism." She said Showing me As She Used it To Take One if her Knives out of the satchel with it As Green sparks formed through out her hands.

" She said Showing me As She Used it To Take One if her Knives out of the satchel with it As Green sparks formed through out her hands

"How did you get these powers, Jaden?" I asked her.

"Parents, They were Drug atticks Back In Nineteen Ninety something, Sold me to these guys who experimented on me. Turns out I had this power in me All Along, My X-Gene was Unlocked." She said To me as I nodded.

"Anyways, What do we do here now?" She asked me.

"We train, we form A team. Thor and alvor are out of the team, they need to search for awnsers. Clint is gonna retire and the  Hulk is gone I don't know where and Tony isn't coming back unless its something Major like Ultron. So we needed more members and I thought you both were the best options." Natasha explained to Them.

"Train Guys, You'll need this. Wanda Your up with me." I said to her and She followed Flying shakily But landing behind me as she admired her surroundings.

" I said to her and She followed Flying shakily But landing behind me as she admired her surroundings

"Luna, This is Wow." She said admiring the compound.

"Its Nice." Sam said.

"Avengers.. A-"