what do you want from me

(I recommend reading the page in Black •~•)

__
Inside a bank vault, the HYDRA agents fix Bucky's metal arm and as they do so he has a brief flashback to his old life after he was recovered by Zola and the HYDRA agents.

"Luna, y-you look beautiful," I said to luna gazing into her eyes with a smile.

"But, I'm not dressed fancy, Just wearing my uniform with my hair down," Luna said to me blushing with a smile as She caressed my face.

"You still look beautiful, your always beautiful no matter what," I said leaning in to kiss me as I closed my eyes she pecked my lips and brushed A strand of hair in my face to behind my ear.

"I love you, Bucky Barnes." She said to me in my ear as I hugged her.

"I love you too Luna Santiago," I said giving her a kiss on the forehead.
-
"BUCKY NO!" Steve yelled as we were trying to catch bucky.

"BUCKY!! I-I Love you--" Luna said taking off her helmet revealing she was a woman.

--
"Sergeant Barnes..." I have a flashback to falling off the train at the edge of the mountain with Steve And Luna trying to save me.

"The procedure has already started." I see the Zola and the Hydra agent amputating My left arm and replacing with the metal arm "You are to be the new fist of HYDRA." to his men.. "Put him on ice."  I see myself being frozen after which I come back to the present and knock over the HYDRA agent fixing My arm, Rollins points his gun at Me to stop attacking any further as Pierce enters the bank vault Bucky is being held in

"Sir, he's...he's unstable. Erratic." Pierce enters with Rumlow and some other HYDRA agents and goes over to Bucky.

"Mission report." Bucky; looking blank, doesn't respond."Mission report, now." Pierce moves closer to Bucky and suddenly strikes him hard in the face.

"The man and woman on the bridge..." he has a flashback to Steve calling him by his name.. "Who was he?" Bucky asks.

"You met him earlier this week on another assignment," Peirce says.

"I knew him." Pierce sits in front of Bucky.

"Your work has been a gift to mankind. You shaped the century, and I need you to do it one more time. Society is at a tipping point between order and chaos. Tomorrow morning we're gonna give it a push. But, if you don't do your part, I can't do mine, and HYDRA can't give the world the freedom it deserves." Peirce said.

"But I knew him.." Pierce turns to the scientists.

"Prep him."

"He's been out of cryo-freeze too long."

"Then wipe him and start over." the scientists strap Bucky in his chair and then place a teeth shield in his mouth as they begin the process of wiping his brain with Bucky screaming in pain.