You can rest now..

"Luna! What the hell do you want me to do with this damn Thing!" I Heard Clint yell as Cap and I were fighting off these Leviathans and Chitauri plus out riders.

"Get the stones as fucking far away from these Things as You can!" I yelled.

"No! We need to get em back where they came from!" Bruce said making me Narrow my eyes.

"There's no way to get em back, Thanos destroyed the Quantum tunnel!" Tony said over comms.

"Hold on, That wasn't our only time machine!" Scott said as we heard A Horn Jingle loudly.

"Anyone seen an ugly brown van out there?" Steve asked.

"Yes! But your not gonna like where it's parked!" Valkyrie yelled.

"Scott How long you'll need to get that thing working?" Tony asked.

"Uh, 10 Minutes at Most." Scott replied.

"Get it started! We'll get the stones to you!" Steve said.

"On It cap!" Hope said.

"Storm! Get to the van Make sure nothing Makes it's way towards it I want everything 40 feet away your the fastest so-" I Said As I Saw a flash Of royal blue passing by everyone looked shocked.

"Done." She said. As I cocked my head and she ran towards the van..

"Everyone else, Guardian.. Avengers.. Asgardians.. Sorcers I want you all to protect the guantlet make sure thanos and his amry cant get near it! I'm counting on you all." I said..

_

Later, Squidward was Making T'challa get Attached to a sort of Tidal wave of bricks and remish in which Peter came and Took the guantlet from him as I nodded giving him confirmation he could do so. I Used Energy to Turn all the To dust As I shot a Photon Blast at swuidward throwing him somewhere with my telekenises.

"Thank you!" T'challa said as I nodded Putting my helmet on as My eyes glowed while I saw wanda destroying thanos making me concentrate as I've never seen her unleash so much power except once in wakanda. He began striking missles That began Going ontop of wanda as I teleported to her Absorbing they're Energy and striking Thanos with it as He flew aback. As I used a Telepathic sheild to Protect us.

"What happened to your hair?" She said as She hadn't seen me in five years.. When my hair was black and brown and Now my hair was Platnium blond Ombre with brown.

"I got old." I said As The missles kept shooting at us Until suddenly it began shooting at something else..

"What the hell is this?" I heard sam say over comms.

"What are they firing at?" I asked.

"Something just entered the upper atmosphere!" Friday said as a Beam of bright energy fired at the ship destroying it as Thanos looked at us ascarily while the ship sunk into the water.

"Danvers we need an assist here." Cap said over comms.
As she flew down to where Leial And Peter were as Leila was using A Blue Electrical type sheild to protect them.

"Hi I-I'm Peter Parker.." he said making me smile.

"Hey Peter Parker, Got something for me?" She asked as He handed her the Guantlet.

"She's Captain Marvel Mom?" Leila Asked as I nodded.

"I don't know how your gonna get through all of That." Peter said As I landed Next to her.

"Don't Worry." Wanda said.

"She's got help." Okoye said As All of the female avengers were Here, Nebula, Okoye, Carol, Wanda, Valkyrie, Pepper, Mantis, Shuri, Hope, Gamora, Leila, River, Jayden and I stood Here Protecting the Guantlet.
As we Protecting the guantlet as Carol flew through the Leviathans Destroying them as Wanda and i combined our powers making both Large reptilian like chitauri crash intoneach other Making way for Carol as Leila Powered Peppers Suit with her Lightning Blast As as she threw a repulsor filled with lightning against Thanos.
But suddenly, Thanos threw his Blade into the Quantum tunnel Making us all Fly back.. Including Carol.