Mysterious

Knock-- Knock-- Knock, I did so I knocked On the door to Steve's new apartment. I heard faint whispers so I teleported Inside.

"Steve, Is something--" I said till He covered my mouth with his hand. "Be.. quiet.. intruders.."
He Mouthed so I engulfed my hand with energy.

"I don't remember giving you a key," Cap said to Nick, Who was sitting in a chair in the living room.

"You really think I'd need one? My wife kicked me out." Nick said to which I raised my eyebrow.

"I Didn't know you were married, Fury," I said softly.

"A lot of things you don't about me." Fury replied.

"I know Nick. That's the problem." Steve said, Turning on the lamp as we noticed his injuries.
He Showed us a text on his phone

-EARS EVERYWHERE it read.

"Sorry I'll have to do this but, I had nowhere else to crash." He said showing us another text.

-SHEILD COMPROMISED it read.

"Who else knows about your wife," Cap said.

"Just My ... Friends." Fury shows him another text; " YOU AND ME.

"Is that what we are?" Cap asked.

"That's up to you--." Nick was saying until he was suddenly shot from the Walls, He then fell ad I had started Using telekinesis to Levitate him into the other room. I kneeled down and was going to heal him but he stopped me And Handed steve a flash drive as he was coughing.

"Don't. Trust... Anyone... But. Each.. other.."
Nick Said. We then heard someone breaking into the apartment.

"Captain Rogers?" A woman said walking towards us with a gun. We looked it was, Sharon Carter?

"Captain, I'm agent 13 of SHIELD special service.
Blood Moon Good to see you just not on these circumstances." She said.

"Kate?" Steve Asked.

"I'm assigned to protect you, Captain." She said
As I looked at her Suspiciously.

"On whose Order?" I asked.

"His..Foxtrot is down, he's unresponsive. I need EMTs." She said over her walkie.

"Do you have a twenty on the shooter?" The shield agent said.

"Tell Him we're in Pursuit," Steve said.. Steve smashes through his window and runs after the assassin, who is the same mysterious man that had exploded Fury's car, Steve chases him through an office building smashing through the walls, when he finally catches up with him on the roof he throws his shield at the assassin, but he catches it with one swift move, then throws it back to Me, I looked at the Man and he looked Familiar I couldn't quite put my finger on it but..
I knew that Man. He looked at me with sad eyes As I scrunched my brows He threw the shield at me as I caught it. I looked as he swiftly Disappeared from the building.
-

We looked at fury's dead body, It was 1:37 a.m.
I couldn't revive the dead, and I wish I could I placed my hand On Natasha's shoulder And shed a few tears. She took a deep breath as Steve came In..

"Natasha, Luna." He said, she doesn't respond, instead she tenderly touches Fury's head then turns and walks out, Steve follows her Out.

"Why was Fury in your apartment?" Nat asked.

"I don't know." He responded, Brock Brumlow then came and interrupted.

"Cap, They want you back at SHIELD," Brock said.

"A Minute," Steve responded.

"They want you now." He said sternly, as Steve nodded.

"Okay." He said.

"Your terrible Liars," Nat said walking out.