On the clock

We went through the Quantum tunnel, Back to the battle of new New York. Our mission, Steve And I would take the Scepter And Tony And Scott would get the Tesseract.
Bruce would try to convince Doctor Strange to give him the Mind stone. I smiled as The thought, today we may be able to bring everyone back.

As We warped Into Our standard size after going subatomic the white, red and Silver suit had Been wiped with The nano tech. Our suits Had appeared as In The far center We noticed the Eight original Avengers fighting as A team for the first time. I saw as What happened 11 Years Ago for us, Alvor Flying Up in the Air as The dark Fire Surrounded her body As I saw my past self With my espionage suit Full black with a silver Moon, Tony stark's old Iron Man suit Flying down with the repulsive Energy flying from his hands. Steve's Cheesy Old captain america suit, Black widows Skin tight spy suit as she held two German glock pistols as Clint Had his Spy suit as well Shooting Arrows as I Saw Thor And his Old hammer Mjolnir.. Always wondered If Cap Could weild it.

"All right, we all have your assignments You all Know your missions guys. Two stones uptown, one stone, downtown. Stay low.." Steve said.

"Don't interact with Your past self or any of the Past avengers. And don't draw attention to yourself. Keep an Eye on the clock-" I said As they all Hummed in aggreance As I Flew Upwards with myy old espionage Black silver and Red suit resembling the 2012 Style. We then saw, The Hulk recklessly Smashing things all over the Place Hitting chitauri with a Taxi. We all then Looked at Proffesor Hulk Who looked kind of embarrassed of his Past self's Savage behavior.

"-And Maybe Smash a few things along the way.." I said To Bruce with a Smile as My Helmet went up My face.

"I think it's gratuitous, But whatever." Bruce said ripping His shirt off. As he Carelessly groaned throwing cars as We made our way to our destinations.

ASGARD 2013 ALVOR'S POINT OF VIEW 🔥☄

Thor, Rocket and I made our way to Asgard Via Quantum travel. We Ran trying not to draw Attentuon to ourself as I Saw Loki in his cell from 10 years ago, punishment for trying to take over earth and stealing The tesseract.

"That's Jane." I said to rocket as Thor, Obviously Drunk Sort of zoned off.

"Alright, Here's the deal tubby, Avalon. Thor charms Her, While Alvor Puts her under a trance and and I'm gonna poke her with this thing and extract the Reality Stone and get gone, Lickity Split." Rocket said as I nodded.

"I'll be right back, okay? There's a wine cellar, that's just down there. My father used to fish with a barrel of ale. I'll see if the Cellar Has Some-" Thor was saying as I shot a Fire ball At him in Annoyance.

"Thor Odinson! You have to be shitting Me Come back here!" I whisped yelled as He Fell from the powerful Fire.

"Hey! Aren't you drunk enough already? I Don't know how yo do this!" Rocket said As I rolled my eyes peeved.

"I don't know either." I said As We saw people pass by and Hid behind the Pillers. I saw, Mother leading a couple of Maidens and.. My ex Girlfreind before she died in battle against the Dark elf. I saw mother, Looking as stunning as always with her light dirty blonde hair as I Chuckled As I had the same hair as her natrually. I took a Breathe as I knew now, On this day two of the people I loved the most would die today.

"Who's the fancy Broad?" Rocket asked as Thor and I admired her Sight with tears that I wiped quickly With The Armor I had on.

"That's our.. Mother." Thor Said making me said, yes Thor was being insufferable but I couldn't blame him. In a matter of 10 years we lost everything I try coping with it by hiding it as Thor drinks his sorrows away. No matter what the pain of loosing everyone was still fresh and felt bitter.

"She dies Today." I said with Tears as My voice cracked at the last word.

"Oh, That's today." Rocket aaid As I Looked up sniffling wiping the tears away as I never show emotions and wouldn't like to Start now either.

"I can't do this. I can't do this, I shouldn't be here, I shouldn't of come." Thor said As I Sighed plaving my Hand On His shoulder.

"Thor, Relax-" I said.

"I think I'm gonna Have an Panic Attack-" Thor said as He was breathing up and down up and down Ruggidly Until Rocket slapped him across the face.

"You think you're the only one who lost people? What do you think we're doing here? I lost the only family I ever had. Quill, Groot, Drax, the chick with the antenna, all gone. Now, I get you miss your Mom. But she's gone. Really gone. And there are plenty of people who are only kinda gone. But you can help them." Rocket said As I nodded.

"Thor, Rocket is right.. We're supposed to help people alright. Trillions and Trillions of People are dead. So is it too much to ask that you brush the crumbs out of your beard, Charm Jane, and when she's not looking, Rocket sucks out the Infinity Stone and we help him and tons of others get their families back." I said and he nodded.

"Okay.." Thor said as tears rolled down his eyes.

"Are you crying?" Rocket asked.

"No.." Thor said.

"Yes! I think I'm Loosing it." Thor said In sobs as I Wiped the tear feom His Face with the sleeve fo My armor.

"Get it together, You can do this." Rocket said as I nodded.

"Thor, Come." I said as He placed A Hand on My shoulder As Rocket jumped down. He suddenly let go as He Walked Behindd us in the back and I followed after rocket.

"Thor, You can do this I promise your One of the strongest ave-" I said as I turned to see thor and Noticed him Running and I followed after him.