Careful

"Have Either of you studied Quantum Physics before?" Scott asked As I stood confused.

"Only in Mid conversation." Nat replied.

"Alright. So... Five years ago, right before... Thanos, I was in a place called the quantum realm. The quantum realm is like its own microscopic universe. To get in there, you have to be incredibly small. Hope, she's my... She... she was my... She was supposed to pull me out. And then Thanos happened, and - I got stuck in there."
Scott said As I nodded.

"I'm sorry that must've been a long five years for you." Nat said.

"Yeah, but that's just it. It wasn't. For me it was five hours. See, the rules of the quantum realm aren't like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable. Is that anybody's Pastelito? I'm starving." He said Now chewing the food on the table as us cap and nat looked at me in confusion as I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Alright, Scott..What are you On about- And don't get Grease on That Rug Morgan And Tony Made it for me." I said In a Polite tone

"Uh, Sorry but Anyway What I'm saying is... Time works differently in the quantum realm. The only problem is right now, we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did?" He came to a Pause now Taking some Nachos from the platter of food.

"I can't stop thinking about it. What if we could somehow control the chaos, and we could navigate it? What if there was a way that we can enter the quantum realm at a certain point in time but then exit the quantum realm at another point in time? Like... Like before Thanos." Scott said as I Raised a brow now curious.

"Wait hold on a sec Lang, are you talking about..A time machine?" Steve asked him..

"No. No, of course not. No, not a time machine. It's more like a... Yeah, a time machine. I know it's crazy. It's crazy. But I can't stop thinking about it. There's gotta be... Some wa... It's crazy." Scott said As he held to ate of nachos with only one left and offered me one and I Took it either way.

"The thing is..Who's gonna help us?" Steve asked as Nat gave me a smirk, Making me know exactly who she was referring to.

_

We got out the car, Tony held Morgan In his Arms as She gave me an innocent smile and wave as I waved back. Tasha then Nodded her head at stark as he did the same thing going inside his home.
After Scott informed him on everythign he poured us five a drink that was brown and a Bit sludgy.

"Now, we know what it sounds like..." Scott said.

"Tony after everything We've seen, is anything really impossible..." I Pleaded with him.

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck scale, which then triggers the Deutsch proposition. Can we agree on that? Thank you. In Layman's terms, it means you're not coming home." Tony said as I sighed.

"I Did." Scott said.

"No. You accidentally survived. It's a--- It's a billion-to-one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull a... What do you call it?" Tony said.

"A..Time Heist." Scott said.

"Yeah. Time heist. Of course. Why didn't we think of this before? Oh! Because it's laughable? Because it's a pipedream?" Tony said.

"The stones are in the past, we can go back and we can get them." Steve said..

"We can snap our own fingers, we can bring everybody back." Natasha said.

"Or screw it up, Worse then he already has." He said.

"I don't believe we would, Stark." I said.