Fire & thunder

"Saying anything?" Fury said over the comms as I stood in between Captain and Tony.

"Not a word." She spoke simply, Focused on the skies ahead.

"Just Get him here, we're Low on time."

💫
"I don't like it," Steve said to Stark and me, I backed up a bit they didn't seem to set it off right.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Tony replied.

"I don't remember It being so easy, this guy packs a wallop. " Captain said.

"Still, You're pretty spry for an older fellow. I mean,
Luna looks 19 and she's 92 your like 93 but you look 25. What's your thing, Pilates?"

"What?" Steve asked us.

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle."

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in."
I said to Tony...

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you," Tony responded.

"Where's this coming from?" Natasha asked as There was A surge of Lightning and thunder coming from outside. After what followed the sky looked Like a bright Fiery orange.

"What's the matter? Scared of a little lighting?"
Captain asked.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows," Loki responds simply to which a Sort of turbulence came upon the Plane. And A Thud Came on 10 seconds later another one came abroad. A man with silky blonde hair came upon the ship as a woman with a suit who looked brightly engulfed in the fire was flying outside as the man came on the plane throwing a hammer at Tony and taking Loki by the neck.

 A man with silky blonde hair came upon the ship as a woman with a suit who looked brightly engulfed in the fire was flying outside as the man came on the plane throwing a hammer at Tony and taking Loki by the neck

"Now there's that Guy," Tony said.

"Another Asgardian?" Natasha asked..asked.

"There were two of the guys."

"Think the guy's friendly?" Steve askes getting up.

"Doesn't matter If We let them capture or even kill Loki the tesseracts lost," Tony said walking towards the exit as I followed after him with My Hands in A Violet and blue energy.

"We need a plan of attack," Cap yelled out.

"I have a plan, Attack," Tony said Before flying out the quinjet.

"I'd sit this one out the captain, You too Luna. These guys come from legend their basically Gods." Natasha was saying fixing the jet as cap took a parachute and I took a sort of Black helmet that put my hair up In a Mohawk.

"There's only One god Mame and I don't think he dresses like that," Captain Said putting on a Parachute and jumping out the window as I flew down

"There's only One god Mame and I don't think he dresses like that," Captain Said putting on a Parachute and jumping out the window as I flew down. I saw women engulfed in fire, and she looked at me as she had on a silver suit with golden patting. She looked like the man from before, with Long Blonde hair that reached her waist and Amber eyes with blossomed blush colored lips.

"This doesn't have to get worse, My brother and I Only ask for our brother Loki So he must face Asgardian imprisonment, " she said to me to which I chuckled.

"Darling sweetheart, We ask for the tesseract no more Alright if you can persuade your brother to help us that will be fine," I said to her.

"You are strong, very strong you must be blood moon but. You Must surrender, " she said to me Flying away to which I followed after her throwing blast of energy at her as she turned and threw an even stronger Fire beam at me.

 You Must surrender, " she said to me Flying away to which I followed after her throwing blast of energy at her as she turned and threw an even stronger Fire beam at me

"Well, what the fuck," I whispered under my breath Shielding Myself from her to which she flew even faster. She stopped in the midst of 2 people.. Tony and the Thor.

"BROTHER STOP!!" She yelled at him but he ignored her.

"Roger Taylor, I think you should," I said to me knowing only one person in the entire forest would understand that

"Please Put the hammer down," I said to him flying in the air with Energy of violet surrounding my arms. He threw the hammer at me With Lightning charging at me But I used a force field Blocking it with my eyes glowing painfully

 He threw the hammer at me With Lightning charging at me But I used a force field Blocking it with my eyes glowing painfully

"That's enough! - Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here." The captain said, Landing
between us three.

"We plan on bringing an end to Loki's Schemes!!"
The Woman Yelled with a deep Australian like accent. Thor went in front of The woman as she looked angry as her arm filled with flames.

"Alvor please calm down." He said to the women who took a deep breath as her flames cooled down and her eyes that were once red cooled to its normal Amber.

"Sir, Please put the hammer down," Captain asked.

"Yeah um that's not happening he lives that hammer," Tony said as Thor threw them. hammer at his chest.

"You want me to put the hammer down?" Thor yelled jumping up towards Steve throwing massive amounts of lightning as cap blocked it,
And I shielded myself and Alvor

"You want me to put the hammer down?" Thor yelled jumping  up towards Steve throwing massive amounts of lightning as cap blocked it,And I shielded myself and Alvor