Two Faced

"Agent Sitwell, How was lunch? I heard the crab cakes are Scrumptious Around here." I said over the phone.

{Who is this?}

"See via a good looking guy with sunglasses next to A girl with Dark brown hair with violet highlights and a hoodie 10 O'clock," Sam said taking the phone.

"Your other ten o'clock genius," I said Taking back the phone.

"There you go," I said.

"What do you want Agent Santiago?" He said to me.

"You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride." I said to him.

"And why would I do that?" He said.

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up," I said, as a red light glowed from it and he looked at me dead in the eyes as my magic from my hand Glowed with a small ball of energy.

"We could drive my powers for a test run No?
I would hate to send your body to oblivion. "
I said with a smile as my eyes glowed a bit violent.

_

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm," Steve said as I walked beside him with my hands glowing In violet energy.

"Never heard of it." He responded.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?"
I asked.

"I was throwing up, I get seasick." He said As I was Flying Beside the edge of the building surrounding his body with an Azure like an aura
He was A step away from falling. Natasha watched with a taunting smile as Steve did so as well.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers." Sitwell said.

"Your right it's not," Steve said as My magic Flickered off and he was on the Rooftop again And Steve rubbed his shoulders.

"Your right, It's Not. It's hers." Steve said as Natasha Kicked him In the chest off and I was flying as I waved bye-bye with a smile.

"Oh, wait. What about that girl from accounting, Laura...?"

"Lillian. Lip piercing, right?"

"Yeah, she's cute. I like her." I said.

"Yeah, I'm not ready for that," Steve said, suddenly, Sam, in his Falcon jet-pack suit with wings, flies upholding Sitwell and throws him down on the roof. Steve, Natasha walk towards Sitwell as I and Sam flying.

"Zola's algorithm is a program...for choosing Insight's targets!" He said.

"What targets?" I asked with an eyebrow raised, still flying.

"You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Undersecretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city. Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA! Now, or in the future." He said.

"The future?" Cap asked.

"The Future? How could it know?" Steve asked.

"How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it."
Sitwell said.

"So, your plan is to kill anyone smart enough to Make a stand against hydra?" I asked.

"Well yes, Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, e-mails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores. Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future." He said.

"What then?" Steve asked.

"Oh, my God. Pierce is gonna kill me."

"What then?!" Steve asked Louder.

"Then the Insight Helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few million at a time." He said.

__

"Hydra Doesn't like leaks!" Jasper said.

"So why don't you try sticking a cork in it?" Sam said.

"Insight's launching in sixteen hours, we're cutting it a little bit close here," I said.

"I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly." Steve said.

"What?! Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea." suddenly the Winter Soldier lands on the car roof, pulls Sitwell out through the window and throws him into the oncoming traffic, killing him, he then starts shooting at them until Steve pulls the broken handle making the Winter Soldier drop down onto the street, as another car smashes into the trio's car and pushes them along, the Winter Soldier jumps back onto their car, smashes through the windscreen and pulls out the steering wheel.

"Well Fuck, so much for what could go wrong."
I said.