Under pressure

"A bomb was hidden in a news van…" the news anchor said as Steve, Sam And I watched.

"Who's coordinating?" Sharon asked over the phone.

"…ripped through the UN building in Vienna." The news anchor continued.

"Good. They're solid. Forensics?" Sharon said.

"More than 70 people have been injured. At least 12 are dead, including Wakanda's King T'Chaka. Officials have released a video of a suspect who they have identified as James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier. The infamous HYDRA agent, linked to numerous acts of terrorism and political assassinations." The news Anchor said.

"I have to go to work." She said to us.

•••
I'm beside Steve In his dark blue, armored suit with his shield on his arm Steve is in a small apartment. He looks around, there's a mattress with disheveled covers and various bits of cheap looking furniture. The kitchen and bedroom are in the same room. Steve finds a notebook on top of the fridge. He picks it up and opens it. There are tabs of varying colors sticking out from amongst the pages. I Look around As I have My suit on, Skin tight black Just like Natasha With A Purple Moon for a Logo on the side. My utility belt I never need it but it's stylish. My helmet There as well, Tony made it Still wear it Even though it's been four years.

"Heads up, Cap. German Special Forces, approaching from the south." Same said over the radio.

"Understood," I said, Bucky's standing behind Steve. Steve And I slowly turn around to face him.

"Do you know me?" Steve asked.

"You're Steve, Your Luna. I read about you in a museum." He said To us.

"They've set the perimeter," Sam Said over comms.

"I know you're nervous. And you have plenty of reason to be. But you're lying." I said to him.

"I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore." Bucky said to me and I took a Deep Breath.

"They're entering the building," Sam said again over the radio.

"Well, the people who think you did are coming here now. And they're not planning on taking you alive." Steve said to Him.

"That's smart. Good strategy." Bucky responded.

"They're on the roof I'm compromised, Sam said over comms

"This doesn't have ended in a fight, Buck" steps said to him.

"It always ends in a fight," Bucky responded.

"You pulled me out the river!" Steve replied.

"Why Did you?" I asked him and he took a deep breath.

"I don't know--" He said

"Yes, you do! You wouldn't have kissed me if you didn't bucky!" I said to him A bit angry.

"Breach! Breach! Breach!" Sam said A grenade crashes through the window. Bucky kicks it to Steve, and he smothers it with his shield.

"Schieß die Tür auf!" (Shoot the door!) The cop slams the battering ram against the door. Bucky shields himself with the mattress against an attack from the window. He blocks the door with a table as cops swing in on cables. Steve pulls the rug from under a policeman, sending him flying. Bucky slams another policeman into the wall. As I Use telekineses to Take out the guns from their Hands.

"Bucky Stop! Your gonna Kill Someone!" Steve says, Bucky slams Steve down and punches a hole in the floor.

"I'm not gonna kill anyone." Bucky grabs a backpack from under the floorboards and throws it out of the window. Bucky and Steve get behind My telepathic Sheild to avoid the gunfire. Bucky shoves Steve and he knocks a cop over. Bucky holds up his metal hand and repel bullets, then slams a cop into shelves. Bucky picks up a large cement brick and slams it into a cop. Steve fights a cop on the balcony. A cop shoots around the door outside. Bucky punches through the wall beside the door. He lays into the cops. A cop descends through a sky-light on a zip wire. Bucky grabs the cop's gun and slams him into the wall. Bucky bashes a couple of cops with the battering ram. More of the police team hurry up the stairwell. Bucky jumps on the zip-line-guy and swings down a level. I shoot Beams Of energy at Three cops Shooting At me As I Jump in the middle of the stairway Shooting beam after beam at all the cops. And Use My telekinesis to move the body of two men charging at me.

"Come on man," Steve said to bucky. A cop is speaking German into the walkie, Steve grabs the radio and crushes it. Steve jumps down a level as Bucky keeps punching the cops. Bucky tosses one of them over the railing and Steve catches him, stopping the cop from falling. He looks at Bucky wearily.

Steve throws the cop up onto the landing. Bucky breaks a banister and swings down on it. Steve hurls a cop over his shoulders. Bucky lays into jet more cops and takes them out. A cop aims at Bucky and Steve knocks the gun from his hands with his shield which sticks in the wall. Bucky leaps down the stairwell and catches onto a railing. Steve pulls his shield out of the wall. Bucky climbs up then runs along a corridor and leaps off a balcony. He tumbles onto the lower roof of the neighboring building where he finds where his backpack. he picks it up and runs, I Fly after him And use my Magic to let him Land on the roof of the second building, safely.

A muscular man clad entirely in black, Black Panther, slams into Bucky from behind, knocking him down. He has a full face mask with pointed ears. He extends his fingers and sharp claws pop out. He attacks Bucky with sweeping kicks and slashes. Bucky fights back but is kicked into a wall. I throw beams of energy at the man, Put the energy sort of Bounces Back. The Man swipes his claws and spins gracefully. Bucky narrowly avoids being slashed, he holds up a metal bar to protect himself. I was shielding myself with a telekinetic shield As he tried swiping His claws into me. I kicked Him in the chest and Used Telekinesis to throw Him as Purple energy surrounded his foot.

Steve leaps from the balcony down onto the neighboring building as a chopper flies up. The man in black armor lunges at Bucky with his claws, but Before he can Scratch him I used My telekinesis To move him Out of the way. A soldier fires a machine gun from the chopper. The ammo bounces off The Black armored suit.

Bucky breaks free from his attacker, slings his bag on his back, runs and jumps down a level. Black Panther slides down the wall using his claws for traction. Bucky lands at street level and the chase continues. Steve follows and lands rolling along the ground. Gunfire from the chopper tears up the sidewalk. Bucky jumps down through an opening and lands in an underpass, he runs through the traffic. The Man in black armor and Captain America drop down and chase after Bucky. A Special Forces Vehicle pursues Us. 

A motorbike speeds towards Bucky. Bucky grabs the handlebar and spins the bike around in mid-air, throwing the rider off. Bucky gets on the bike and rides away sending cars careering out of the way. Steve keeps on Bucky's tail with the man in black armor holding onto the back of the 4x4. They all rocket through another underpass. Sam flies into the underpass. The man leaps off the front of the 4x4 onto Bucky's motorbike. Bucky flings him over his head and the bike leans down on its side. Bucky kicks his assailant away, straightens up and rides on. The nan in black armor catches a ride on Falcon's leg. Sam tries to kick him away. Bucky throws a sticky bomb and blows up the roof at the end of the underpass, bringing down tons of rubble. The man leaps off from Falcon and throws Bucky off the motorbike. Steve serves the 4x4 through the rubble, leaps out and pulls Black Panther away from Bucky. Steve stands, facing sleek and muscular man. Armed police arrive and surround them, guns aimed. War Machine leaps down from above and raises both hands.

"Stand down, now." War machine says Bucky stands beside Steve who puts his shield on his back.

"Congratulations, Cap, Blood moon you're a criminal." Rhodey says

Police move in and force Bucky to his knees. The man in Black armor raises his hands. A cop moves Steve's arms behind his back. The man retracts his claws and pulls off his mask revealing his face. It's T'Challa. Steve and Rhodes look curious.