Vibranium

"No, not yet. Not in this chrysalis " Ultron says over the computer as I use it to analyze his voice.

"You could read vocal stress patterns, adrenaline spikes--" I was saying.

"That was In the schematic Bruce and me launched," Tony said to me.

"But, It had a self-constructed learning spiral," I said to him.

"In his language database, he was supposed to learn slang not go insane," Tony replied.

"You're assuming it did?" I asked him.

"Look we both know the Guy has anger issues, Not to point a finger at Banner but-" Tomy was replying.

"We told him to solve the world stark, He thinks that the only way of saving it is destroying it. He's an Artifical piece of intelligence regardless He doesn't have moral compassion like us. The way is the best to solve The world is the path he takes and Right now he thinks it's extinction." I said to him.

-
"He's all over the globe. Robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs, reports of a metal man, or men, coming in and emptying the place."
Maria said to me and Steve.

"Fatalities?" I asked her.

"Only when engaged. Mostly guys left in a fugue state going on about old memories, worst fears, and something too fast to see." She replied.

"Maximoffs. Well, that makes sense he'd go to them, they have someone in common." Steve said.

"Not anymore." She, she hands Steve and I a tablet showing a photo of Strucker's dead body with the word PEACE written in blood on the wall next to him.

"That's Kind of a mixed message," Steve replied as Maria Walked away.

"Is it? If it were my mission I would eliminate Ultron too. I mean Ultron could be in any database he could be pulling planes from the Sky.
What if he's just doing what he's supposed to do?" I Said to Steve as he was analyzing the photo of the Baron.

"If I thought Ultron was bringing peace I would hang up My sheild," Steve said to me.

"Would You?" I asked him.

"Let me know when he leaves more messages," Steve said to me.

--
"We're getting access tonight on all basic information strings," I said to rhodey over facetime, as I drunk a mug of hot chocolate.

"Yeah, well you're definitely off the Pentagon Christmas list. Every Country with a Nuke is facing A cyber attack, the war machine was sent to the middle east. If certain people start blaming each other over you." Rhodey said as Tony walked up behind me.

"Well, Hold that thought let me overnight you a new encryption drive for your suit in case Ultron wants in," Tony said Showing a Card to rhodey on the Stark pad.

"Got ya, Thanks, man," Rhodey says.

"If you hear something we need to hear it to alright Rhodes," I said to him.

"Hey, that Goes both ways watch your eight," Rhodey said.

"Thank you too, good luck," I said over the Screen.

"Hey Thor, Alvor, any luck from Heimdall?" I asked them.

"No, Not much we requested him but he's been ordered not to answer But don't worry we will find Ultron." She replied.

"Yes, If Heimdall does reply we will be able to get Ultron in mere seconds but if not we still can Find a way," Thor said to me as Steve walked in.

"Well, He's not exactly Hiding," Steve said handing Alvor and thor the tablet.

"What's this?" Tony asked as Thor slammed it against Tonys Chest.

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker." Steve said.

"Wow, And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us," Tony said.

"This is good..." Natasha said.

"No, this is not good," Bruce said.

"He's showing us his hand, this isn't a message.
This is a smokescreen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?" I said to them.

"Ultron has something on strucker that he wants us to miss," Steve said.

"I bet. Yep. Everything we had on Strucker has been wiped." I said looking at the computer monitor.

"And that's good?" Bruce said to Natasha.

"Wait. Not everything." I said with a smile going to where we kept physical files as the team followed me.

-
"Known associates. Well, Strucker had a lot of friends." Steve said showing me a file of him.

"My God, these people are horrible," Bruce replied.

''Wait. I know that guy." Tony says as Banner passes him the photo he was looking at."From back in the day. He operates off the African coast, black market arms." [teve gives him an accusing look. "There are conventions, alright? You meet people, I didn't sell him anything." we see the photo is of a man named Ulysses Klaue "He was talking about finding something new, a game changer, it was all very "Ahab." Tony says.

Thor Then points to the scar on the back of Klaue's neck. "This," Thor says.

"I'm sure it's just a tattoo," Tony says.

"No, those are tattoos, this is a brand," Thor says, Banner identifies the brand on Klaue's neck on the computer.

"Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning thief, in a much less friendly way." Bruce said.

"I'm pretty sure it's Wakandan," I said.

"Wakanada...? Wa...Wa...Wakanda." Bruce said finally pronouncing it right.

"If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods..." Tony said.

"I thought. Your father got the last of it?" Steve asked.

"I don't follow what comes out of Wakanda?" Bruce asked.

"Vibranium, The strongest metal on earth. It's what caps Sheild is made of. Indestructible metal as well. The only thing that can break it is adamantium, It's what Wolverine claws were made up of back in the day when we were war buddies." I said to them.

"Where is this guy now?" Steve asked me.