Winter soldier

"Shit!" Sam says.. Natasha starts shooting at him but the Winter Soldier jumps onto the vehicle behind them, as the trio's car is being pulled off the road Steve holds on to the car door.

"Hang on," I said as I kicked open the roof the car, flew up and Started using a telepathic shield To Stop bullets from coming towards me and using telekinesis to Lift sam, steve, and Natasha. We then split up as the winter soldier shot a missile That steve Covered me and him with his shield blocking it and we landed into a bus making it crash.

__

Natasha was running as bucky clenched his fist.
I put on my helmet, I had stark make me a Nanotech version. Recreated it with Kree tech.
He looked at me and Fired bullets at me but it did
No damage as I had a Force field spell all over my body. He walked Up to me And Looked at me with scrunched eyebrows As I threw a Blast of energy at him And kicked him down. He punched me in the stomach with His metal arm And Punched me again in the jaw. I kicked him in the chest and teleported behind him Throwing another beam at him. It Pained him as he looked at me with twitching eyes He Tried shooting at me with the machine gun but there was no use. He Had then Tried doing the energy but it just became too much as He Pointed at me and A hand grenade came at me ready to explode but I had contained it and threw it back at the Hydra agents.

 He Had then Tried doing the energy but it just became too much as He Pointed at me and A hand grenade came at me ready to explode but I had contained it and threw it back at the Hydra agents

He then came and tried stabbing me But with every move of the dagger in his hand I had blocked it with Violet Energy In my Fist.
He Looked and gave it and Grabbed me with his Metal arm from my neck and threw me into Natasha I teleported back and Punched Him in the face till he put something In my neck that Electrocuted my neck. As my eyed glowed I threw a beam of energy At Steve's shield as it reflected into The winter soldier's chest. I tried teleporting away but it wouldn't work, I had to fly over. Suddenly she gets shot in the shoulder, she falls and looks around her, as the Winter Soldier comes up from behind to shoot her Steve jumps in and attacks him, they fight and in the process the Winter Soldier takes Steve's shield and throws it at him but Steve manages to avoid being hit, after battling it out more the Winter Soldier's mask comes off, as he looks around at Steve we learn the true identity of the Winter Soldier; Bucky Barnes.

"Bucky?" I and Steve said in Unison.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" The winter soldier said.
as Bucky goes to shoot at Steve Sam flies in and kicks Bucky aside, Bucky takes aim again but before he can shoot Natasha uses the grenade launcher Bucky dropped earlier to shoot at Bucky who vanishes in the smoke of the explosion, then the trio hear sirens after which they are surrounded by HYDRA agents being led by Rumlow..

"Drop the shield, Cap! On your knees! Get on your knees! Now! Get down! Get down!" Brock said I saw Maria put on the helmet and gave me a wink as she did so. I got down on my knees, as brock kicks Steves' legs.

"Don't move." Rumlow said, Rumlow looks at the helicopter flying above them and warns Rollins who's holding Steve at gunpoint "Put the gun down. Not here. Not here!" Rumlow said to one of the agents. Rollins lowers his gun, the HYDRA agents then take Me, Steve, Sam, and Natasha into custody.