May 4

"Steve, are you alright?" I asked him..

Earlier I asked him if he wanted to come with me to Tony's Party. He declined, he has every right to but.. he's departing Contact with the outside world. He had been staying with me since he woke up but he had been depressed.. I couldn't blame him, Waking up in an entire diffrent century?

"Steve, Peggy and Bucky wouldn't want you to act like this."

"No, She's not even alive lunie." Lunie, it's what he called me During the time of the Howling Commandos. As a man, I went by the name of Richard Joseph Santiago Jr. My twin brother, who was Richard Had died because of tuberculosis so I disguised myself as him. His death wasn't on record so I took the advantage I needed.

Me and Bucky were close, very close. Peggy and Steve knew of us both, we had formed a sort of relationship. He was the only man I ever loved, I was in love with him as he was with me. I just say we're best friends Because truly We were in love but never did we get together. Just Kiss here and there but not until later on. Hydra Had recruited Bucky before me, even though our memory was wiped the memory of our past they didn't wipe the memory we had of each other.

I had trained in Russia Just like bucky I'd been trained as one of the windows from the red room who had corporate with hydra as allies. I was a special widow, I was the Crimson widow because of my powers. Hydra wanted Me and bucky to have kids so that our children would be Assassins like us.

A family of Villainous assassins. But this wasn't possible I was infertile so I was punished by Never seeing Him again.

Hydra Had Unlocked some of the powers I had inside. They Had experimented me but Sheild Discovered something that had been inside of me in the '90s. The Power Cosmic, I had been exposed to the tesseract in a mission in 1995 where I met Carol Danvers or Captain Marvel.

She had trusted me and gave me a beeper I still have till this day for a major emergency like if half the universe ever Died. When I came into Contact with the tesseract it gave me powers of Flight and energy Manipulation, And ergokinesis But if I come in contact with any more I may unlock much much more.. If I were to try.

"Steve, I don't think I told you everything but you need to know Peggy is alive." The minute I said that a Look of hope Appeared in his eyes.

"Steve, You need to go out Alrighty? Here."
I said, Tossing him keys to one of my rooms where I kept A bunch of sheild files in..

"What's this for?" He asked me with more of a smile in his face.

"Follow me," I said As I went inside a room next to mine.

"I've got a mission but you can snoop around and Look over these alright?" I said to him to which he opened a drawer With Files labeled world war 2.

And saw a photo of Peggy Carter...

"I'll see you later Steve," I said to him closing the door.

_
Blood moon will return In...

_Blood moon will return In