Sparks

In a huge abandoned warehouse, Bucky comes to with his metallic left arm clamped in a huge industrial vice. Steve peers through a gap at a chopper flying overhead. Sam's over by Bucky.

I'm Right next to him Using magic to Recover his memories, As A Mystical Energy warped around him. I Take A Deep Breath  And Healed His wounds as well, As The scars on his neck and Eyes were no longer visible And the blood atop of him was now Gone. A Mystical violet halo Was Above his head signaling His Memories are being restored. I waved my Hand over his head making the halo disappear I Give him a peck on the cheek and he then woke up.

"Sam, Cap He's Awake," I said With a smile. Steve goes over to join Sam by Bucky who sits with his arm in the vice. They stare at him as I look through his head trying to find and Sort of Winter soldier, It was my Bucky Barnes.

"Luna, Steve." He said.

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve asked.

"Your Mom. Her name was Sarah. She used to wear newspapers in her shoes." Bucky replied as I gazed into his bright Brown eyes, They looked sad but the twinkle in it still shone brightly.

"You can't read that in a Museum," Steve said and I chuckled at it.

"So wait. Just like that were supposed to trust him so easily? Sam asked And I shook my head.

"Look, trust me this is our Bucky Barnes not. Not the winter soldier." I said.

"What..What did I do now?" He said to us.

"Look, You did enough but. That man, he had The book And He was saying those words. He got in your head." I said aloud to them.

"Oh, God, I knew this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words." He said and I sighed.

"Who was That?" Steve asked.

"I don't know." He replied.

"People are dead. The bombing, the setup. The doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than "I don't know."

"He wanted to know about Siberia. Where luna and I were kept. He wanted to know exactly where." He replied.

"Why would he Need to know that?" Steve asked.

"Because we weren't the only winter Soldiers," Bucky replied.

"Who were they?" Steve asked.

"Their most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in HYDRA history. And that was before the serum." He replied.

"They all turned out like you?" Sam asked.

"No.. Worse...Way worse." I said.

"The doctor, could he control them?" Steve asked.

"Enough."

"He said to me. He said he wanted to see an Empire fall. What does he mean by that?" I asked.

"With these guys, he could do it. They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize, They can take a whole country down in one night. You'd never see them coming. And each of them All of their powers are different, One can turn invisible or another one can fly or Another One can Shapeshift." Bucky replied.

"This would have been a lot easier a week ago," Sam said to us.

"If we call Tony…" steve replied.

"No, he'll never believe us," I said.

"Even if he did…" Steve said.

"Who knows if the Accords would let him help," I replied.

"We're on our own," Steve said.

"Maybe not. I know a guy." Sam said.