Fears are attached to me

Salvage Yard, African Coast.

...

"Ahh, Junior." Thor, Steve, And I are behind him As Alvor was beside Clint who was Standing above as Natasha observed from afar. "You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony said, now in his Iron man Suit.

"If I have to," Ultron replied.

"We don't have to break anything," I said to them.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." He said to me to which I rolled my eyes.

"He beat me By one second," Tony said.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro said to Him.

"This was never my life," Tony replied.

"You two can still walk away from this," Steve said to the twins.

"Oh, But we will," Wanda replied.

"I know you Suffered." Captain said.

"Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." Ultron was saying till I cut him off.

"Look Ultron, We know you mean well but this is not the way to go about," I said to him.

"Uh huh, the Iron witch or Blood moon. The symbol for Patriotism, And Good when.. how many people have you killed? Your nothing but a Murderer he said to me to which I rolled my eyes at.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it."
Thor said.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet," Ultron replied.

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" I asked him

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" Ultron said..suddenly the Iron Legions attack Stark, Steve, and Thor; Stark then attacks Ultron as Ultron, his Iron Legions and the twins are fighting with Me. Wanda throws her Magic at me Trying to shoot energy beams but It won't work on me as I Use force fields to block myself. I stand Camouflaged where no one can see me as I use magic to destroy it the Iron Legion.

 I stand Camouflaged where no one can see me as I use magic to destroy it the Iron Legion

Wanda then comes right next to me, Using her magic like mine Right next to my head.

"Hello, Anyone On comms?" I said Over to my watch I then Go outside But it's not outside necessarily

"Your nothing but a Murder." A Man said Kicking me in the Stomach I look around and I'm back in.. That chair. In that room.

"HELP!" I yelled I look around and See bucky?
He was wearing no mask and had his hair up in a man Bun as his beard was trimmed. My surrounding looked, Violet like my powers.

"Bucky!! Please Help me!! Please help me!!" I said of him But he did nothing just smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You're useless." He said Kicking me in the stomach. "You're powerless!" He said slapping me in the face "What really were you without your magic? Would you even believe if your magic were not there to save you every damn time?" He said to me, Trying to shoot me But I grabbed the gun before he could And aimed it at his head using telekinesis.

"Always a Way Out My love." He said as I was forced to kill Him, I then turn around and I'm Strapped into a Bed as My arms are cuffed. My clothes have been removed and my magic was not there to aid me. A man got on top of my now nude body, and I couldn't see his face it was blurry. My hands were engulfed in energy, Trying to find a way out but as this man forced himself on top of me and if I didn't oblige I would receive a punch in the face with his Knuckles in a ring.

"STOP! I NEVER WANTED THIS!" I Yelled Out as the energy Now filled all over my body And Destroying the place I was strapped onto.

"I never wanted. Any of this." I said in sobs to my Now Clothed body. Wedding a red dress, As my hair was now black And a fake mole above my lip was placed With my now thin eyebrows. I take a Man and start kissing him to then slap him in the face using my telekinesis to Grab a machine gun and kill everyone in the room.

"Control it." A Deep voice said in the silhouette of a man.

"Your either Evil or Good no in between." A man said As A bright red beam of energy Was thrown my way And I had no other choice but to use my Violet magic And throw it back At The man.

" A man said As A bright red beam of energy Was thrown my way And I had no other choice but to use my Violet magic And throw it back At The man

"Control it." I heard whispers all around me say control it, Control it control it, control it. Till I yelled My heart out at the top of my lungs.

"I DON'T KNOW HOW!!" I Yelled Using even More energy than before as my eyes glowed Bright Violet and My Hands And body was filled with bright violet energy.

"Come here." The deep voice said as I woke up out of breath. I was in a Quinjet Steve Placed me on a seat And I had tears streaming down my face He handed me a bottle of water. I had bruises and Bullets Inside of Me.

"What Happened?" I asked Him, He touched my face and the Sighed.

"The nicest way to say this is, You went bat shit crazy," Steve said to which I frowned at.

"The Girl, wanda she used had magic on You. You and you had These Visions displaying while you were seeing this she Weng behind you, used even more magic and You destroyed Most of the city
The rest of the Damage was.. hulk." He said to me.

"How many dead?" I asked with tears filling my face.

"Don't worry--" Steve Said.

"How Many Dead!?" I yelled this time in frustration.

"7 Dead, Over 300 Injured most injuries were Minor." He said to me to which I just frowned at and Cried at as well. I was supposed to be an Avenger, I was supposed to save lives not take them.