The bartons

"The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner And Santiago's arrest, but it's in the air." Maria said over The call.

"Stark relief foundation?" Tony asked.

"Already on the scene. How's the team?"
Maria asked.

"Everyone's...we took a hit. We'll shake it off."
Tony replied.

"Well, for now, I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here," Maria stated.

"So, run and hide?" Steve asked.

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer," Maria answered.

"Neither do we." he switches off the monitor showing Maria ending the call, to Barton, who's flying the Quinjet. "Hey, you wanna switch out?"

"No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out." Clint said.

"Where?"

"A Safehouse?" Clint replied the Quinjet lands outside a large farmhouse and All eight of us walk in..

"What Is this place?" Thor asked.

"A safe house," Tony replied.

"Let's hope." they all enter the house. "Honey, I'm home." Barton's heavily pregnant wife walks in from the kitchen.

"Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead." He said To her.

"Hey." She said waving.

"Gentleman, this is Laura," Clint said introducing her to the team.

"I know all your names." they all then look at her awkwardly.

"This is an agent of some kind," Tony said whispering to me and Thor.

"Ooh, incoming," Clint said as two kids, a Boy, and A girl comes running towards him.

"Dad!" Barton then picks up his daughter and holds her while hugging his son.

"These are...smaller agents," Tony said to me.

"I see her!" kissing the top his son's head]/"Hey, buddy! How you are guys doing? Ooh..." Clint was saying.

"Sorry for barging in on you.." Steve said.

"Yeah, we would have called if we even knew you guys existed," Tony said.

"Fury helped me set this up, I kept it off SHEILD'S
Files and I'd like to keep it that way." Clint said to us. Thor then stepped on some legos and brushed it under the couch with his foot. Thor's eyes turned a bit golden, he told me of his vision. He and Steve then step outside as I took A deep breath And Flew outside. I just needed to fly. I needed the wind to flow through my Hair.

And I did so, For a couple of Hours as It was 6 pm, I walked back In during the sunset. All the Avengers were lounging around the house as Laura was cursing under her breath about how fucking messy we were. Alvor was Laying on the couch, Asleep as their dog laid on top of her a golden retriever. How cute, two Blondies sleeping on top of each other. I Said Hi to Laura as She gave me some PJ's To sleep in.

"Laura, Your pregnant you shouldn't be cleaning,'' I said to her While she was mopping.

"It's Alright, sweetheart." She said to me sitting down out of breath and a bit sweaty.

"Can I have like One strand of your hair? Like Just one." I asked her and She nodded with her face in an awkward smile as I pulled it out. And teleported to the Kitchen as she jogged But I used my telekinesis to move her to sit in one of the stools.

I Haven't don't Mystic Magic in a while but I hope this spell worked as the magic glowed Noe purple as it used to glow violet all the brooms and Mops cleaned the house. The Sponge was moving on its own Cleaning all the dishes And The house was rearranging itself Organized and orderly.

"Wait, Are you doing this with your mind?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Not quite, My telekinesis Play apart but I'm using magic to clean the house. I needed some of your DNA so it can know exactly your style of cleaning." I said to her with a smile as she looked shocked.

"Wow, You mutants are amazing!" She said to which I shook my head.

"I'm not quite mutant, well I am I was born with the power to teleport yes but the rest of my powers were unlocked," I said to her with A Smile.

"Well, I am striving for a Nap." She said yawning.

"Of course, Go ahead I'm your guest This is a favor," I said Creating a Portal to her Room with the magic I learned A while ago.

--