|Norman| High School Sweetheart

A/N: This story is in high-school age.

Genre: Fluff, Ordinary!AU, Sneak Peek

Guide:
(Y/N): Your Name
(F/N): Your Friend's Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"AGAIN?! UGH!" (F/N) groaned as s/he face-planted on their table.

"Failed the exam?" I asked sweatdropping as they gave me a death glare.

"What about you?" they asked snatching my paper from me and scanned my answers. "Holy crap you actually got a perfect score," they commented as if it was the most unbelievable thing to ever happen. I felt a bit offended but brushed it off.

"I can tutor you, you know..." I added as they sighed in defeat and shook their head. The bell rang signaling that it was time for lunch and I stood up from my seat "You wanna eat on the rooftop again?" I suggested to (F/N) and they nodded sadly.

We were greeted with a refreshing breeze and silence when we arrived. We sat on our usual spot as we took out our lunch.

"Geez, with your scores, you could easily get into one of the premium sections," (F/N) said while eating their lunch "You could even get into the Grace Field section... and become classmates with Norman," they added with a knowing smile making me choke on my lunch. When I cleared my throat, I gave them a glare.

"Don't be stupid. You know I'll just get into whatever section you're in, right?" I said as I took another bite of my lunch making (F/N) groan.

"Yeah, yeah... how did you even get into my section, anyway? With you always getting good scores and everything," (F/N) asked curiously.

"The teachers asked me to. They said I was the only good influence for you and the only one who can keep you in line," I explained, making (F/N) remember the reason. They sighed and leaned back.

"Well, there's one good thing about having low scores and being a troublemaker," they said making me raise a brow at them.

"And what's that?" I asked as the door opened to reveal a familiar trio.

"There they are!" the orange-haired girl said pointing at (F/N) making the two boys look at us and I felt all of my blood drain from my body while (F/N) turned their head to me.

"You get to choose which premium student tutors you," they answered with an evil grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Saw a picture of the trio playing with cards in formal attire and now I'm thinking of making the Grace Field House into a casino and the kids--now grown-ups are working there like Ray manages Poker, Norman manages Blackjack and Emma on Baccarat cause why not and Mama Isabella is like the head manager and the demons are maybe like mobsters idk are like the gamblers there so basically if they win they get the person who's in charge of the table and if they lose all their money--- does anyone know like a page or someone who has done this AU??

III