|Norman| Matchmakers

A/N: I just noticed this book has 10 votes now after publishing the sneak peek holY CRAP THANK YOOUUU!!!!!!!!

Genre: Fluff, Ordinary!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/N): Your Friend's Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"And you just substitute the value of x here," Norman instructed pointing at the needed formula. While (F/N) was solving the equation, I was already done with the math assignment and was snacking on some cookies.

"Do you really have to eat cookies in front of me?" (F/N) asked irritated.

"You're the one who invited me here," I answered as I looked around the cafe.

"Wow... they practically have every dessert here!" Emma commented excitedly making me chuckle while Ray rolled his eyes and continued to read his book. I sighed and started to doodle in my notebook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you (F/N)?" Emma asked pointing at them.

"Yep," they answered while popping the 'p'. They stood up and took out their hand. "Nice to meetcha. You're Emma, right?" they added shocking Emma.

"How did you know name!?" she asked genuinely surprised. (F/N) and I looked at each other thinking she was joking around.

"....You three are kind of a big deal in this school," I explained standing up.

In our school, there are four premium sections: Grace Field, Glory Bell, Grand Valley, and Goodwill Ridge. All of the students are noticeable since their uniforms are white while our uniforms were mainly black. 

While these four sections are legendary, three students stood out the most. Norman, Ray, and Emma. They would all get top scores on every daily test the school gives us. They became the talk of the town very quickly. Norman was the natural genius and math prodigy, Ray was the introverted bookworm that could match wits with Norman, and Emma was the athletic fast-learner that could catch up with the two.

"S-seriously?" Emma said a bit embarrassed finding out about it.

"Yeah, people basically call you guys 'The Big Three'." (F/N) added and I nodded. "Anyways, you guys were looking for me?" they asked reminding them what they came here for.

"A-ah, yeah! Miss Isabella told us that you wanted us to tutor you?" Emma asked and (F/N) nodded in response.

"Specifically Norman, actually," they added and I froze on my spot while the three looked confused.

"Why me?" Norman asked while pointing at himself.

"I'm having trouble with the math section of the tests, to be honest. And you're the math prodigy of the school," (F/N) explained.

"Well, if you want Norman, you get us too!" Emma said hugging the two boys.

I noticed Norman was blushing and felt a tug on my chest. I looked away and fiddled with my thumbs. There were rumors going around about the Norman having a crush on Emma, but I didn't really pay attention to it.

"If that's the case, then can (Y/N) come along too?" (F/N) asked surprising me.

"H-hold on, why should I-"

"Sure! The more the merrier, right?" Emma said and grabbed my hands.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)!" she greeted with a bright smile. I couldn't help but smile back at her behavior.