|Norman & Ray| Our Savior

A/N: This is kinda influenced by "Goblin Slayer", don't search it up if you're sensitive to gore, blood, and sexual stuff.

Requested By: NeruzuMakino

Genre: RPG!AU, Wise Traveler!Reader, Priest!Norman, Thief!Ray

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

The crunching of the leaves beneath my feet gave a serene aura as I walked down the forest. I took a deep breath and enjoyed the smell of fall in the air.

"How misleading..." I commented as I followed down the path of bones and corpses. I reached my destination and saw a dark and small cave. I looked around the area and there doesn't seem to have any traps, just claw marks and such. "Low-class demon, huh?" I muttered and lit up a torch.

I followed down the path and saw unconscious bodies inside. There was no sign of the demon in the area.

'Must be deeper in the cave...' I thought as I quickly walked up to the people. I checked their pulse and felt it. I sighed in relief as I gave each a healing potion. I cautiously walked down the narrow path and saw the demon and a blonde girl holding a stuffed bunny in the corner, horrified. 'Hold on, kid...' I thought as I sneakily walked up to them.

I hid behind a rock and took out my bow and arrow. I looked back at the two and saw the girl was being held by the demon. I whistled to gets it attention, making it look at me. I fired my arrow and landed perfectly in its eye, killing it with one shot. I ran up to the girl and checked for injuries.

"Are you okay? Are you injured?" I asked,

"N-no... I-I-I'm f-fine..." she stuttered and I sighed in relief. I checked again and there doesn't seem to have any physical injuries.

"W-who are you?" she asked,

"O-oh, right..." I nervously laughed, "People call me (Y/N) the Traveller, I've been told that there's an escaped guild in the area so I came to check it out," I answered as I helped her up. I noticed that she had a patch of a church orphan.

'A cattle child, huh?' I thought with sympathy.

"W-what about Don? And Emma? How are they!?" she panicked, I gave her a calm smile and patted her head.

"They're fine, I gave them healing potions on the way here," I reassured, making her calm down. "Just follow the path here and you should meet up with them," I instructed.

"What about you?" she asked as I walked back to the demon.

"I've got a demon to sell, so you guys go on ahead," I grinned and she hesitantly nodded. I looked back at the demon and put my hands on my hips.

"Now to bring you to the market..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of people bartering and sellers persuading passerby was enveloped into background noise.

"Candy for the demon, huh?" I commented as I played with it.

"How about you? Would you like to take a look at my enchanting treasures?" a shopkeeper asked, showing me a variety of jewelry.

"May I?" I asked and he nodded in response. I scanned the table, looking for anything eye-catching until I saw a peculiar pendant. I lifted it up slowly to take a closer look. It resembled an eye with circles inside the pupil and its chain was small.