|Norman| Busy

Requested By: melodysakura911

Genre: Jealous!Norman, Fluff

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Sorry (Y/N). I have to go check on all of the clubs by the end of today," Norman apologized, fixing his uniform.

"Don't worry," I smiled, "I guess being student council president is hard work, huh?"

"You have no idea..." he sighed in exhaustion.

"How about this weekend then?"

"I'll try to finish this all this week," he smiled, but I could tell he was forcing it.

"Okay then," I smiled back, "Don't forget to take care of yourself," I waved goodbye as I walked out of the room.

I sighed in defeat as I leaned on the wall.

'That's the third time this month...' I counted down as I walked down the hall.

'He looked skinnier and paler too... I hope he's doing okay...' I grimaced as I walked by the library, seeing Ray writing something down seriously.

"Excuse me..." I said in a half-hearted tone as I walked inside.

"You're not supposed to be here during this hour (Y/N)," Ray stated, not looking up from the papers.

"Oh, lighten up." I grinned as I pulled a chair next to him, "What are you doing, anyway?"

"Paperwork, now shoo," he said coldly, making me laugh.

"Student council stuff?"

"Yep,"

"Maybe I can help,"

"What makes you say that?"

"I've seen what you guys do and know the basics of it," I assured as I took a bunch from the pile.

"Hey!" Ray shouted, but I ignored him as I write. He leaned over my shoulder, watching over what I was doing.

"Huh..." I breathed out, impressed.

"Told you," I grinned, "Where's Emma?"

"Talking to the club presidents along with some of the teachers,"

"Ahh... So you take care of the paperwork, Emma deals with people, and Norman-"

"-Deals with everything," Ray ended.

"No wonder he's been so busy,"

"Yeah... Especially with some of the clubs wanting a bigger budget and some teachers are being so hardheaded, he's got a lot on his mind,"

"Hm..." I hummed while my eyes fixed on my paper.

"...How's he been?"

"...Busy... You know how he is," Ray vaguely replied, ending our conversation.

"Hey..." I called out, still working, "Can I come over and help again tomorrow?"

"Since when have you been interested in these things?"

"I've never been, never will," I corrected, "But if it means lightening the load on you guys... Then I don't mind it,"

"You mean lightening the load on Norman?"