|Random| My Thoughts

A/N: These are just my opinions, nothing to be taken seriously.

-The first time I heard about "The Promised Neverland" is around 2-3 years ago and I legitimately thought it was a plot for a best-selling novel and I did not read it until this year. I am ashamed.

-Norman is way too pretty to be straight.

-Emma can be a pansexual from how loving she is, I feel like she's the type that doesn't care what gender you are. If you're a good person and her type, she can develop a crush on you.

-From the fanart I've seen, Norman is either a pure cinnamon angel sent from heaven or a yandere dominant smug boy, there is no in between.

-Ray is the most popular between fangirls (I've seen the number of reads and votes on this book) and honestly, I can't blame you since I'm one of you guys.

-Ray can probably turn any girl straight and any guy gay with his singing voice.

-Ray running his fingers through his hair would be the death of me. (Yep I'm using this for the Fangirl!Reader request)

-Also, men with like gelled hair that's pushed back is always attractive to me but women with messy hair or like have strands of hair on their face is also attractive?? Is this just me?

-For me, Ray is more husband material than Norman, but Norman is more boyfriend material than Ray. (does that even make sense??)

-If someone made me play bed, wed, behead with the trio, I would just write "I'd become a holy person" so I won't have to pick who to behead.

-I... don't really ship them. I just love their friendship the way it is. Norman x Emma was close though, but now... eh... but you guys can ship whoever you want.

Ordinary!AU

-We all know these three would always be on top that is a known fact.

-Norman's the student body president hands down.

-The school would probably be divided with Team Ray, Team Norman, and Team Emma.

-Norman has his own fan club no one can tell me otherwise.

-The only time Norman and Ray would be in trouble is when they took apart something and was caught in the middle of putting it back together again.

-Norman's specialty is mathematics, Emma would be anything sporty, Ray would be in literature.

-Norman can charm his way out of anything and he doesn't know it.

-Emma's future job would be around veterinarian, zookeeper, or anything with animals or taking care of people. Norman would be the CEO of a company since he's got good leadership skills. Ray I think would be an author or librarian, anything surrounding books and low interaction with people.

-We all know Norman and Ray would be protective of Emma if there's anyone who has ill intentions of her and everyone knows this.

-While Emma is a literal embodiment of sunshine and everything good and kind, this girl can kick your butt and put you back in line when needed to. She ain't no doormat.

-Emma would love KPOP, and drag Gilda and Anna down that hole.

-Girl talk would be lovely.

-Emma could totally be a fangirl.

-Ray would be a closeted otaku and likes playing RPG games since he likes fantasy. Cosplay, however, is out of the question.

-Ray would know ALL the memes, and Don would be his partner in crime.

-wHAT IS THIS CALLED AND IS THERE A STORY AROUND OR LORE ABOUT THIS IF SO PLEASE TELL???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up Next:

|Norman| Wife!Pregnant!Reader for _Emms11

|Scenario| Playing Mystic Messenger for _RikutoChan

|Emma, Norman, & Ray| HighSchool!AU for gorelita

|Ray| Jealous!Ray for BlackKnightRadiant

|Norman & Ray| for Narcisa456I

|Norman| Yandere!Norman for hedraig

|Ray| Yandere!Ray for hedraig

|Ray| Ordinary!AU for RandomAnonOwO

|Norman| Academy!AU, Mute!Reader for NeruzuMakino

|Norman & Ray| for Magical_Miah

|Emma & Ray| for Magical_Miah

|Ray| Fangirl!Reader for Magical_Miah

|Norman| Neko!Reader for Magical_Miah

|Norman| Depressed!Reader for armjzxx

|Ray| Neko!Ray for GirlyPear

|Emma| Fluff for Nsnsnsnsudjwjwz

|Norman & Ray| for Narcisa456

|Norman & Ray| for lyraginne

|Ray| Cute!Reader for Fandom_Freak23

|Norman| for ruby123454

|Norman & Ray| for IdolLoversYola

|Reader| for Blue_skieee

|Ray| Vampire!Ray for Saihara_UWU

|Emma, Norman, & Ray| for Saihara_UWU

|Ray| Fluff for purrcream

VII