SPOILERS! |Ray| Fell For You

A/N: Also credits to purrcream themselves since they wrote some of the dialogue in the story!

Requested By: purrcream

Genre: Fluff, Profanity

Info: You're all 14 in this story

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Norman?" I called out as I knocked on the door.

"Come in, (Y/N)," I opened the door and saw Norman at his desk with Ray standing in front of him.

"What's up?" I asked as I stood next to Ray.

"I have a diplomatic meeting this afternoon in the city and I need you two to be my bodyguards,"

"Is the person you're meeting with dangerous?"

"No, it's just a safety precaution,"

"What about Cislo and the others?"

"I assigned them on a different mission. Is something a matter, (Y/N)?"

"N-No, it's nothing... It's just that... Do we have to dress up? Since it's a diplomatic meeting and all,"

"Hm? Why do you-"

"-(Y/N) hates dresses," Ray cleared up,

"I see... Well, since you are my bodyguards, I don't think formal attire is required since wearing a dress might limit your movement," I sighed in relief at Norman's response.

"Thank God..." Norman chuckled as Ray rolled his eyes.

"We'll leave in an hour,"

As we made our way to the city, I noticed Ray would avoid me as much as possible.

"Hey, Ray," I called out as I tried to get his attention.

"What (Y/N)?"

"How do you get an astronaut's baby to sleep?"

"Oh God..." he sighed as he rubbed his temples.

"Come on..." I urged with a large smile. He gave me a deadpan look and took a deep breath.

"How do you-"

"-You rocket!" I snickered as Ray rolled his eyes.

"Please tell me you're not going to tell bad jokes the whole way,"

"Oh, don't be such a stick in the mud!" I teased as I nudged him. I saw his face become red before he covered it with his hair.

"You okay, dude?"

"...I'm fine..."

"We're here," Norman announced as we arrived in a building.

"Just stay by my side and try not to mind them, okay?"

"Got it,"

As the meeting ended, I felt the ground was trembling as everyone stopped on their tracks, some even falling down.

I looked back at Norman and Ray and they both looked around for the source of this earthquake.

I heard crackling beneath me and saw cracks started to form on the ground. I quickly ran over to Norman and felt the ground break apart, swallowing us whole.