|Emma| Rainy Days

A/N: I am getting very rusty...

Requested By: Nsnsnsnsudjwjwz

Genre: Fluff, Ordinary!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/FVG): Your Favorite Fighting Video Game

(Y/N)'s POV

"Heavy rain is expected, so be sure to bring a-" a loud thunder was heard as lights were turned off momentarily. 

I quickly unlocked the door and walked inside the house, leaving a trail of wet footprints and accidentally scaring the full-score trio.

"Knock before you come in, dang it!" Ray cursed, a bit red in embarrassment.

"W-What happened to you?" Norman asked as Emma quickly got up from the couch and got me towels and Ray got me some new clothes.

"I went out to check the zoo today since I heard there was gonna be a new baby giraffe but I got caught in the rain," I explained as Emma dried my hair.

"Don't worry (Y/N), it was pretty sunny this morning, I'm sure it will clear up soon!" Emma perked.

"I guess... But I really wanted to go to the zoo with you..." I sulked. Emma smiled and tackled me into a hug.

"There, there~ Maybe next time, (Y/N). But for now," she snuggled her face into the crook of my neck, "Snuggle time!"

"Eugh... stop! I'm cold and wet!" I chuckled as I pushed her away. She dramatically gasped and laid a hand on her forehead.

"How cruel!" she exclaimed, I rolled my eyes playfully and flicked her nose. She giggled and rubbed her nose.

"Ahem," Ray cleared his throat as he gave me a fresh set of clothes,

"If you two are done flirting, you better take a warm shower before you catch a cold," Ray reminded me.

"Thanks, Ray," I thanked him as I went to the bathroom.

"Ah!" Emma exclaimed, suggesting that she had an idea. She quickly scurried upstairs and pulled the two along, even almost tripped.

"Hey, be careful!" I reminded worriedly. I sighed and shook my head and took a shower.

When I got out, numerous pillows and blankets were all over the floor and couch, "Let's do something fun while we wait for the rain to stop!" I smiled at her actions and decided to help her.

"While you two are doing that, I'll go finish reading my book,"

"And I still have some paperwork I need to finish," the two boys excused and went to their respective rooms.

"You two enjoy your date," Ray teased, making Emma and I blush.

"I-I'll go make some hot chocolate..." I quickly stood up and went to the kitchen.

"O-okay!"

As the rain continued to pour outside, Emma started to build a pillow fort on the couch while I made hot chocolate. I sighed in content as the smell of sweet chocolate in the air.

"Don't forget the marshmallows!"

"I won't!" I replied as I took out a packet of mini marshmallows from the cabinet. I poured our drinks in two cups and topped it off with mini marshmallows.

Before I went to the living room, I added a little more marshmallows in Emma's since they are her favorite.