Basically, |Ray| Aflame

A/N: A half way too detailed/blurry explanation. Sorry if it's messy... ^^" The story was lacking in information anyway

Kudos to:

Iskobot

NerzuMakino

Alex_Hoods

for your guesses and interpretations! It was really interesting to see how you guys understood it :3

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/N): Your Friend's Name

Recall: We found out that from the manga and anime, Ray can get "rewards" from Mama Isabella.

So, it's a given that someone's been following (Y/N) and (F/N) home (the sound of crunching behind the two and (Y/N) feeling like they are being watched) and this is not the first time.

"You're being too paranoid these days..." as (F/N) said.

With this, you can tell that they have a stalker for a while now. But who?

The best guesses would be Ray and the person who burned in the house.

The next day, (Y/N) finds Ray's confession inside of it. Yes, Ray is the one who wrote the poem.

The first part of the poem kept mentioning about things related to the night. So Ray is saying that he mostly sees (Y/N) during after dark and as established,

Ray is not close to (Y/N).

"So close, yet I can't reach you,
I can't call out, I don't know what to do."

Next would be the yandere part of the poem. I don't think Ray would be on board with the thought of falling in love with someone.

"I fear to get tangled in your game."

BUT he does want to have (Y/N). Maybe a bit too much...

"I might lose myself, just for you to be with me.
Before I go crazy, I must ask,
Will you go out with me so I can take off this mask?"

As for the mask part, yanderes are known to hide their obsessive side and Ray is not good at showing affection.

He is putting on a "mask" like he pretends he doesn't notice (Y/N) but it's the opposite. 

Why the sudden confession? He was given a reason to do it before someone else snatches (Y/N) away.

How did Ray know and found out? Ray was already very observing, so any person who's trying to get close with the object of his affection will be given more attention.

But that person won't lose that easily.

On the way home, we hear something breaking.

That would be the person we see trying to get inside the house.

Another reason why Ray walked (Y/N) home is because he knew there was a chance that this would happen (other than he gets to spend some time with you before his curfew).

After (Y/N) calls the police, the glass breaking would be the bottle of oil (the black liquid). Ray was the one who brought it. Why?

When he knew that this person would appear to take (Y/N), he wasn't hesitant to burn him along with the house so that he'll be able to look after (Y/N) better.

(And I was kind of given the idea that he could be a pyromaniac if he's a yandere)

So, while (Y/N) was outside, Ray brought the oil and the motolov-

(They were in his bag school bag and no one would pay attention to his stuff since he was the vice president of the school and everyone had no reason to think ill of him)

-and went inside to finish the job. But unfortunately, the person tried to take the two bottles from Ray, getting the motolov and dropping the oil. Ray falls down during the fight and gets injured on the head because of the shards on the floor.

This is where (Y/N) comes in.

Of course, (Y/N) goes to Ray to see if he was okay. And the person panics because (Y/N) is given the wrong idea and might end up with Ray. Why do they care about that?

They like (Y/N) too. It's shown in his dialogue:

"(Y-Y/N)... It's not what you think... H-He attacked first! He was the one-"

"N-No! I'm not going to hurt you! I would never hurt you!"

A random stranger wouldn't say this to you when you caught them in the middle of something. Especially the fact that they know your name.

So, the person slipped, dropping the motolov in their hand, starting a fire.

Later, we found out that the person was the stalker (most likely from Ray's testimony) but yep, that person was (Y/N)'s stalker, not Ray. Why?

1.) They have feelings for (Y/N), that's their motivation.
2.) They knew where (Y/N)'s house was even though (Y/N) doesn't know them.
3.) Ray couldn't be the stalker because he has a curfew. He can't be out of the dorms during the night, especially when he has to deal with Miss Isabella.

Now, why did I say that he mostly sees you during after dark? He does this with a special gift given by Miss Isabella.

A telescope. (I tried hinting it with again, the poem talking about the night, stars, and such)

Also, this is how he found out (Y/N) has a stalker and may have threatened him behind the scenes. That's why the person went to your house, to get you away from Ray.

As for the dual dialogue at the end, that person almost took you away and spilled the beans.

If there are still things that aren't clear or I missed, leave a comment!

IX