|Phil| Changes

A/N: Writer's block is strong with this one...

Requested By: NeruzuMakino

Genre: Academy!AU, Teenager!Phil, Platonic

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I got and stretched as my alarm went off. I rubbed my eyes and saw my phone on my bedside, vibrating away. I reached over lazily and looked at the time.

"6:00"

It said. I tapped away on my phone and checked my messages one more time.

"Due to schedule complications, you have been moved to a morning schedule. A student will greet you this morning to help you adjust."

Is what my advisor texted with an attachment of my schedule,

'I guess I'm a morning student now...' I thought and sighed. I put away my phone and started my morning routine.

When I finished my breakfast, it was already 6:45.

"Crap, crap, crap!" I mumbled as I rushed out of the dorms. As I ran out, I accidentally bumped into someone in the lobby.

"Hey!" a voice called out and felt someone grab me. I opened my eyes and saw bright blue ones. It was a boy with dark skin and short black hair, he also had a Grace Field uniform. "Are you okay?" he asked as he helped me stand up.

"Y-yeah, thanks, sorry about bumping into you," I said making him smile.

"I'm Phil, you're (Y/N), right? Our new classmate?" he asked as he took out his hand.

"O-oh, yeah, I guess... Nice to meet you," I answered as I shook his hand.

"I can understand that it's a bit sudden to become a morning student, but being late isn't something you can excuse, let's go," he said as we walked to the school.

"All right class, for your project, you need to have a partner," Miss Isabella instructed. All of the students started to murmur and plan out their partners. "However," Miss Isabella started, catching all of our attention, "You will be partnered by my choosing," she ended, earning complaints from the class but they settled down.

"A partner, huh?" I muttered with a sigh. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and fished it out secretly.

"Wanna go grab lunch later with us? We miss you already 。゚(゚'(00)'゚)゚。" Simon texted making me light laugh. I typed in a reply and quickly hid my phone back.

'I wonder if I can ask Miss Isabella to make mine individual...' I thought.

"Shelly, you're with Zach. Maya, your partner is Dan," Miss Isabella listed off as she dropped a folded piece of paper on their desk, "...and (Y/N), you're with Phil," she ended with a smile. I took the piece of paper and opened it:

"Sherlock Holmes and John Watson"

'Sherlock? With Phil?' I thought and looked at the boy. He noticed me and flashed a smile, making me turn around in surprise.

"The project is simple," Miss Isabella commented, "You and your partner need to reenact a famous scene from a movie, series, or a line from a novel of the characters written on your paper for around five to ten minutes on video," she instructed. "Now, go to your partner and discuss, you'll be presenting your work by the end of the month," she said making the students stand up and talk to one another.