AU List

A/N: sInCE I kEeP fOrgEtTing THANK YOU FOR THE 3K+ VIEWS AND 200+ VOTES HOLY CRAP THIS ESCALATED QUICKLY o_0

ALSO! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT!!! 💞💞💞💞💞💞💖💖💖💗💗💗💝💝💝💟💟 THESE PAST DAYS HAVEN'T BEEN MY BEST BUT YOU GUYS MAKE IT ALL BETTER 😊😊

Please correct me if I get any of them wrong, this is my own understanding???

Ordinary!AU: The cattle children have a normal life as students, they have dorms where Mama (now Miss) Isabella is in charge. Grace Field, Grand Valley, Goodwill Ridge, and Glory Bell are all the section names of the best students while the mass production students only have like 1-A, 1-B, etc. Lewis and the other demons can be bad teachers.

Academy!AU: The same as the canon, but they get to live until they're around 18. Instead of getting adopted, they go to a university or they have been recommended by the school. In reality, though, they are being bought off.

GrownUp!AU: All of the kids are grown up. Emma is a Mama, Gilda can be a sister, Norman is a scientist, and Ray is a combatant.

Good Route: I really can't see Emma as a Mama who lets kids get eaten, so they'd all probably found James Ratri, and now work under him. I'd probably go with Emma as a caretaker for the escaped children, Norman is a scientist who's trying to find more ways to have the advantage, and Ray is the protector of their paradise.

Casino!AU: The children became workers of a casino while demons are rich and powerful gamblers. (I made a better explanation in my past story so I made it short to not make it repetitive)

Zombie!AU: The demons are zombies that the scientists of the Ratri Clan created and the children who are shipped off became fellow zombies (when the virus developed)
*I made this just to make the dead characters live again. Specifically Conny.

I also saw an RPG!AU but just photos.

Emma: Paladin(?)Norman: PriestRay: ThiefDon: FighterGilda: Sorceress(?)

Emma: Paladin(?)
Norman: Priest
Ray: Thief
Don: Fighter
Gilda: Sorceress(?)

I guess the children would be all being taken care of by Isabella (Priestess) and Krone (Nun), which is their guardian and mentor. They are all trained to defend helpless villages and protect people, well that's what they're taught. The demons are, of course, demons and monsters, but they are said to be weak and easy to defeat. Emphasis on said. In reality, they are very powerful. Children are sent there to "fight" them, but in reality, they are just sacrifices. The children still escape and try to find a way to finally defeat the demons.

Update:

031019
MaryPoppins!AU: Because why not. This will probably be a mix of the two versions. Isabella will be Mary Poppins and the Grace Field children can be the Banks children. They're probably adopted by Yuugo and Lucas (interpret into what you want). Leslie will be Bert since they have a history together. Krone can be that lady that turns upside down (basically the wacky character). I guess Musica and Sonjoo can be the neighbors? Peter and the demons can be the bankers, Oliver can be Jack and the Goldy Pond Resistance can be his group of friends.

031819
Island!AU: The children could be going to a school trip with their teachers which are the moms and sisters, but got stranded on a deserted island. There, lives the "demons" but are now human cannibals. The reason why they're deserted is because of the plane/ship suddenly malfunctioned or they were sent there to be food for the cannibals, depending on where you want to go. If you go with the "food" route, the children can be the worst troublemakers ever and this is their punishment or they are the best of the best and they are being tested by their intelligence on how they survive on the island.

041119
Hanahaki Disease!AU: Same as the original AU, it's just here, instead of ordinary flowers, it's the Vida. The flower doesn't grow in the lungs, but in the heart, since that's where your blood is being pumped, and, you know, one-sided love and all that jazz. The person with this disease will have increasing chest pain until it feels like their chest is being pierced from the inside, and then the flower grows in their chests. Rather than the 'literal' demons in the anime/manga, the demons can be figurative, that 'eats you alive'. They can be like the 'ghosts' that you see and hear, but no one else does. They're basically the negative voices in your head that you can see and feel and make you too afraid to confess or pursuit your crush until you die and they eat you.

041519

Kagome!AU: Here, the children are instead all being experimented on to last longer, kind of like canned goods for the demons (Ugh... >~<) and after numerous failed experiments, it worked. Then, the other children were given the same treatment. The children are all acting normal until they single out each of the scientists. They abandoned the project and left. Up until now, they say the children are still very much alive and 'play' with anyone or anything who comes near their place.

15