|Norman| The Person I Like Is...

A/N: I kinda feel down today, so this might not be as good ^^"

Requested By: icy2000

Genre: Teasing!Reader, Ordinary!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"You're staring at Emma again, I see," I said abruptly, surprising Norman.

"(Y-Y/N)! W-when did you get here!?" he asked.

"Is that the way you should greet your seatmate?" I asked as I sat next to him.

"So? When are you going to confess?" I asked as I took out my phone. He looked back at Emma and had a hesitant look.

"I'm fine with just looking from afar..." he replied, making me stop playing with my phone.

"Really..?" I said in sarcasm, annoying him.

"I-I just don't want to ruin our friendship..." he explained. I sighed in response and put away my phone.

"Then," I said as I put my head on both of my hands, "I guess I just have to help you confess then," I smirked as Norman looks at me with fear.

"W-what are you-"

"-Hey! What are you two talking about?" Emma asked as she and Ray walked up to us.

"Oh, nothing~" I answered, oblivious to the girl while Norman sweating and Ray was looking at me suspiciously. "Anyways, Ray and I need to discuss some things," I stood up and grabbed the emo by the arm. "Later, you two," I waved goodbye as I pulled Ray along to an empty corridor.

"What was that all about?" Ray asked and I clapped my hands together.

"I need your help with something," I said with a smirk, making him raise a brow.

"Does it include teasing Norman?"

"Absolutely,"

"Then what do you need?"

"Okay, for the two of you to fall in love, we need a plan," I started off, making Norman sweatdrop.

"Is it really okay to discuss this in my room, at this time of night?" he asked, making me look at him curiously.

"Why? Are you feeling self-conscious?" I asked as he tensed up. I grinned at this and had a tint of mischief in my eyes. "Oh, my~ how pure~" I teased, making Norman blush and look away. "You really have the pure heart of a maiden, N-o-r-m-a-n~" I continued, making him look at me angrily.

"I-I'm not a maiden!" he defended, making me chuckle.

"Yes, yes, relax, will ya? I know you won't do anything to me, nor will I do anything to you. Well, unless you ask me to," I smirked, making him blush harder and look away. "Anyways, let's start with the plan," I continued as he sighed in exasperation.

"You're really too calm about the situation, (Y/N)..."

The next few days have been going along smoothly. Norman and Emma have been spending time alone, I've teased Emma about her and Norman being a couple, and Norman's been a little less nervous around Emma when thinking of confessing.

"All right! We're making great progress!" I cheered as Norman smiled nervously.

"Is that so...?" he said with a disinterested tone.