|Oliver & Gillian| Attention

Requested By: durptwit

Genre: Ordinary!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)!" Good morning!" I heard Gillian shout as brisk footsteps echoed in the halls.

"Good morning, Gill-" I instinctively stopped myself when I saw her.

Her beanie hat was gone, showing off her smooth blonde hair with hairpins on her bangs.

She was also wearing some faint eye shadow and mascara, making her eyes brighter and matching with lip gloss.

Her uniform was neat and crisp, giving her a new aura.

"Woah... You look great, Gillian!" I complimented, still in awe with her new look. Her face became pink as she took a lock of her hair and twirled it around her fingers.

"Y-You think so...? Thanks..." she shyly smiled as she looked on the ground, "My sister helped with the makeup and... Everything," she giggled, fidgeting around.

"But... What's with the sudden makeover? And your hat?"

"I-I just thought a new look would be a nice change of pace... Don't you like it?"

"I didn't say that," I smiled, "It's just that you seem a little... Uncomfortable? I mean... You look great like this, but I think you also look pretty cute with your old style," I patted her head lightly, trying not to ruin her hair.

"You and your sister did a great job!"

"Oh! Speaking of," she rummaged through her bag and took out a small plastic container.

"(F/F)! We made some yesterday, and I thought you would like some," she smiled with pink cheeks.

"Really!? Thank you!" I grinned as I hugged her, feeling my stomach rumble at the sound of (F/F).

"N-No worries! We made too much anyways..."

"I bet it'll taste amazing! Maybe we can share them later at the club meeting,"

"A-Actually!" Gillian pulled my arm, "I-It's only good for one person... So..." she trailed off, looking down again.

"I see..." I mumbled, a little disappointed but smiled at her, "Well, I'll enjoy every bite of it," I patted her head as I put it in my bag.

"O-Okay..." she stammered, still looking on the floor but with a smile.

"(Y/N)! There you are," Oliver called out as he walked up to us while he was carrying a tower of papers.

"Can you- Oh, thank you," he smiled as I took half of it off his hands.

"No problem, you called?"

"Yeah, Lucas said he-Gillian? Is that you?"

"Y-Yeah... I just thought a little makeup never hurt anyone,"

"You need some more confidence in yourself! She looks amazing, right, Oliver?" I encouraged, making him look at me.

"Yes, you look gorgeous, Gillian. There's no need to hold your head so low," he smiled at Gillian before looking back at me.

Lucas said needed to talk to us,"

"What did he need?"

"I'm not sure, he just called for us," I nodded in response as I followed him to the teacher's lounge.