|Oliver| What To Do...

A/N: May or may not be inspired by "What A Man Gotta Do" by Jonas Brothers

Requested By: _Number_One_Fangirl_

Genre: Fluff, Ordinary!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/N): Your Friend's Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"What are you waiting for?"

"I-I'm just waiting for the right time!"

"He's your boyfriend, it'll be fine!" (F/N) grinned as they pushed me to the room.

"O-Okay! Okay! Stop pushing me!" I flailed at them as I fixed my clothes, "Just... Go, it's embarrassing to ask with you watching,"

"Why won't you just admit that you lied?"

"Because they'll just start teasing me again!"

"Then why did you say that you were dating Oliver?" My eyes widened as I looked at Oliver, feeling my heart jump.

"...W-Well..." I trailed off, trying to find an excuse, "H-He's the first guy to pop in my mind..." I admitted as quietly as possible.

"Of course he is, you've been crushing on him since you met him,"

"(F/N)!" I accidentally shouted, covering their mouth.

"Look," (F/N) started as they removed my hands, "You've been friends for so long now, and he's a good guy!" they comforted with a smile.

"Just go to him and ask, I'm sure he won't make fun of you or feel weird around you," they cheered, shoving me into the room.

"I'll wait for you in the car~" (F/N) grinned as they left, ignoring my glares.

'Okay... You'll be fine... Just ask him, and hope for the best,' I took a deep breath as I walked up to Oliver. I shakily tap his shoulder and unconsciously held my breath.

"(Y/N)? I thought you had somewhere to go with (F/N)?" he asked innocently.

"Y-Yeah, but... There's something I have to tell you before we go..." I explained, looking at the ground. I felt the others' eyes on us, making things worse.

I shook my head as I looked at Oliver's eyes.

"Can I talk to you for a second? In private?" I asked, looking around.

"S-Sure," he agreed, walking out of the room with me.

"Ooohh~, (Y/N) and Oliver, hmm~?" Gillian hummed playfully. I felt my heart race faster while Oliver laughed it off.

I let out a sigh as I prepared what I'm about what to say to Oliver.

'Okay, this is the moment. Just be cool, and say it!

Agh... But what if he thinks I'm weird? It would make things awkward!

But this is Oliver we're talking about... I'm sure he'll understand or just brush it off,

But what if he doesn't!? I don't want to ruin things!'

"So, what did you want to-"

"Can you please be my boyfriend this weekend!?" I blurted out, shocking both of us.

"W-What I mean is! I'm meeting with some of my friends this weekend! We were talking when it led to relationships, then they started to tease me about being single. One thing led to another, and I kind of... Sort of... told them that I had a boyfriend, and they didn't believe me, so we planned to go out this weekend so-"