RayxEmmaxNorman: Satisfied

A/N: This might be my last update for a while because:

1.) I have been procrastinating to my other requests.
2.) School. BUT when March is over its summer!!! ;-;
3.) I might focus more on the Casino!AU book I promised.
4.) I need to edit my other books :/.

So when I get back, I'll set up a request page and start updating again!

Requested By: SkyFly478 (I just figured out how to make that work smh)

Song: Satisfied from Hamilton the Musical
Animatic: Morci

Genre: Songfic, Hamilton!AU, CharacterxCharacter

Guide: (I might change a few things to make sense)
Emma = Alexander Hamilton
Ray = Angelica Schuyler
Norman = Eliza Schuyler
Gilda = John Laurens
Don = Peggy Schuyler

Synopsis: The war is between the Ratri Clan and the Minervas. Ray, Norman, and Don are adopted by Minerva while Emma and the others are still orphans. They became soldiers under Isabella's leadership and care.

3rd Person's POV

"Alright, alright! That's what I'm talking about!" Gilda shouted with a slur in her words, catching everyone's attention. She was a bit tipsy from all of the alcohol in her system, making a few laugh and chuckle.

"Now everyone, give it up! for the best man, Ray Minerva!" she announced. Ray stood up from his seat as he raised a glass to the newlyweds. They both had large smiles on their faces as they looked at him with anticipation.

"A toast to the groom," he started, as the others echoed. Norman laughed lightly as he held Emma closer to his chest. Ray felt his chest tighten but ignored it. He swallowed his pride and continued the speech.

"To the bride," he added, now pointing my glass to Emma as she gave a toothy grin.

"From your brother," he continued, pulling Don up as he cheered for the two and hugged me.

"Ray!"

"Ray!"

"Ray!"

"Who's always by your side," Ray stated as he and Don looked at the two with smiles.

"By your side!"

"By your side!"

"To your union," I continued.

"To the union!"

"To the revolution!"  Gilda shouted, with a shaky voice and hand while Anna and the others were joyous to their friend's wedding and couldn't see through Gilda's act.

"And the hope that you provide," Ray continued as the others chanted, the two lovebirds snuggled closer together and laughed.

"May you always... be satisfied," Ray ended his speech.

(REWIND)

As Norman and Emma kissed, a flood of memories came rushing to Ray's head. He felt as if the world around him was shaking. Don, Norman, and Emma took notice of this and became worried for the man.

"Ray?" Norman called out, but Ray only responded with a smile. He backed away and felt a bit lightheaded.

"Ray, be careful!" Norman called out but it was too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~