|Emma, Norman, & Ray| All is Fair

Requested By: imdedinside101

Genre: Delinquent!Reader, Ordinary!AU, Profanity

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"...How? It's still morning, and classes haven't even started yet," Ray asked as soon as he arrived in the clinic with Norman and Emma.

I gave them an innocent smile as I swung my feet back and forth, "What? Nothing like a good old fight to start the day," I shrugged as Emma ran up to me and inspected my injuries.

"What did you get into a fight this time?" Norman sighed, looking through the cabinets.

"Just some... disagreements here and there, nothing major," I shrugged, looking around the clinic.

"...Is that glass on your arm?" Emma asked, looking up at me in disbelief.

"Oh yeah... the ones I got into a fight with were drunk," I nervously laughed, making Emma pinch my uninjured cheek.

"That's not something to laugh at!" she scolded with a pout as Norman gave her some tweezers.

"Yes, yes, yes, please let go!" I begged, making her let go with a sigh.

"Your face and arms are covered in cuts and bruises..."

"You should have seen what I did to the others-Ow!" I cried out in pain as Ray flicked my forehead.

"That isn't something you should be proud of," Norman scolded as he walked up to the sink.

"Where's the nurse?"

"Out today, something about a family emergency," Emma explained as she took out the glass in my arm, I nodded in response.

"But why are YOU the one treating me? Isn't there like a committee or something for this?"

"Yes, but they think you might bite them,"

"Well, they're not wrong... Ow! Hey!" I growled, pulling my pinched arm away.

"And you wonder why we're always the one treating you..." Ray rolled his eyes as he and Norman walked up to us with some medical supplies.

"Eh, I prefer your company anyways," I admitted, unintentionally making the three blush.

Norman cleared his throat while Ray looked away as Emma fidgeted in her seat.

"Now be still, this may hurt a little..."

"Damn... you weren't kidding..." I muttered as I tried to soothe my arm while the three cleaned up.

"You better hurry to class or else you'd get detention... again," Norman warned as I hopped off the bed.

"Yes, yes..." I dragged out as I walked out.

"Calling (Y/N) to the principal's office," the speakers echoed through the halls, catching every student's attention.

"Nevermind then..." Ray muttered with a sigh.

"How did Principal Ratri already know?"

"(Y/N) went to school full of injuries and a bloody uniform, I don't think it would take long to get attention,"

"Neat, I get to skip the first period," I grinned and looked back at the three, "I'll see you guys later, thanks again!" I waved goodbye while taking my time to the principal's office.