|Norman| Bad Idea

A/N: I'll start with the requests around next week, sorry for the delay! :/

Genre: Songfic, Delinquent!Reader, Ordinary!AU, Profanity

Song: "Bad Idea" from "Waitress the Musical"

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Huh... This isn't the way to detention..." I pointed out to Principal Ratri as we kept on walking down the hallway. He let out a sigh and stopped in front of the teacher's lounge.

"(Y/N), you're already a third-year high school student but your performance has not been improving no matter what we do," I raised a brow as I put a hand on my waist, 

"So we decided to get the best tutor for you," he opened the door and I saw the famous albino boy waiting patiently by the entrance.

"Oh no... Hell no!" I refused as soon as I understood the situation.

"(Y/N)," Principal Ratri warned with a glare. I let out a huff and crossed my arms. I looked over to the boy with a blank expression,

"Norman here will be your tutor for the remaining months of your last year. Every day after school, he'll be tutoring you in the library," he continued and I clicked my tongue.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)," Norman greeted with a smile. I rolled my eyes and shook his hand.

"Ditto," I flatly replied and crossed my arms again.

"You can't be serious, right? Just let me go to detention and-"

"-Sorry, (Y/N), but as Student Council President, I can't let students fail, especially graduating students. So Principal Ratri and I decided that I will tutor you no matter what," Norman apologized as he kept his smile.

I glared at the principal but he kept his composure. I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair.

"... Welp!" I threw my hands in defeat,

"I guess my opinion doesn't matter here! So I'm gonna go home." I exclaimed sarcastically and walked out of the lounge.

I heard rapid footsteps going to my direction and I let out a sigh as I rolled my eyes. I looked over to my right and saw Norman, out of breath from going after me.

"Yes...?" I asked with a fake smile.

"I just wanted to get something clear... It's obvious that you don't like me-"

"-Yep," I smirked

"-And... why?" he asked with an amused smile.

"Hmm..." I hummed as I put a finger on my chin,

"First off, you always have a smile on your face. No one's happy all the time. Second, you're way too... 'perfect', so to speak," I air-quoted,

"To be normal. And I don't trust those types of people," I explained with a smile. He let out a soft laugh and raised a brow at me.

"Were you trying to insult me or...?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I was just speaking my mind. Everyone has flaws," I shrugged,

"Well," he started rummaged around his bag, "It just sounds like you don't know me enough and that's why you don't like me," he took out a book and a few sheets of paper.

"So how about this?" he asked as he stepped in front of me and gave me them.

"During our tutor sessions, every time you get an answer right, you get to ask anything about me. Deal?" he took out his hand for me to shake. I squinted my eyes at him as I thought about the offer.